• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And dont forget Dr Biden is equally moronic. Or at least REALLY into virtue signalling.

She invited VIPs to watch the address with her as her guest like every other first lady in recent history. Except her invite was virtual.

She literally invited her "VIPs" to watch the address remotely on a screen, something they could already do even without the invite. SMH.

But they did get to see where they WOULD have been able to sit with her... LOL

179560513_317329719761393_5807844382437235014_n.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And dont forget Dr Biden is equally moronic. Or at least REALLY into virtue signalling.

She invited VIPs to watch the address with her as her guest like every other first lady in recent history. Except her invite was virtual.

She literally invited her "VIPs" to watch the address remotely on a screen, something they could already do even without the invite. SMH.

But they did get to see where they WOULD have been able to sit with her... LOL

179560513_317329719761393_5807844382437235014_n.jpg
    So stunning. So brave.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Biden actually said, "We the people are the government". A basic theme in all dictatorships - the state is eveything for everyone. He is growing government exponentially. They have the media for cover, education to indoctrinate our youth, enternatainment industry to sway culture and printed money to bribe sheepish citizens. It made me vomit, my head exploded, I cussed out the tv, went through stages of rage and depression and finally felt sad for the state of the country. Unfortunately, I have come to despise all Democrats and the people who voted for this communist, senile puppet. I usually stay away from watching this trainwreck of an administration but that quote really set me off. I tried to be as nice as I could to people who I disagreed with (during the last 2 presidencies), but I can no longer be around or converse with anti- american sheep who want to destroy my way of life and america. There are those that know the evil they are peddling and those to stupid and blind to know - useful idiots. Both are too far gone and there is no more compromise or discussion to be had. The hypocrisy, power grab and downright lies of the left have given me and my family a bunker mentality. Prepare, defend and fight like hell when called upon. I hope I see us, as a nation, come to our senses in my lifetime. I just pray the pendulum swings back. I'm just afraid the cancer has grown to inoperable levels. Just a few midnight rambling thoughts from a frustrated patriot.
    I agree with everything you`ve said, but...

In our Constitutional Republic, We the People ARE the government. Our elected employees are simply our representatives. Drunk ol` uncle joe got THAT much correct, but he doesn`t really believe any of that nonsense, not anymore than he believes he`s beholden to his oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Tim Scott’s rebuttal was OUTSTANDING!
    I like this guy.

He said some amazing things. The exact things we need more of. Sadly I fear his words will fall of many deaf ears. Deaf ears that belong to the folks who need to hear them the most.

I'd like to see him take a run at pres.

Now my next point may ruffle aw feathers. I get it. Just Stay with me til the end before you judge me.

When politicians start envoking God I tune out. I think many politicians end with ".....and may God bless America"
    As if to say ".....and God bless America...that should keep the christians quiet.". We all know if Biden ended a speech with "th-th-th-thats all folks" and walked away the news would explode.

I find it disingenuous. A knee jerk reactions. Things you do bc you're supposed to. Stranger sneezes you bless them, child shows your a drawing of a bunch of scribbles "oh very pretty!". Woman asks if her butt looks big in her jeans "NOOOOOOOPPPEEE!"say a speech end with God bless America.

This gentleman. When he spoke of his upbringing, his role models, his faith.
    He is clearly a man of principle and conviction. Though I may not agree with the actual principles, I can respect his devotion. When he spoke the song lyrics he spoke with venerable pride. It resonated with me. He's not an empty shell of a man spitting out sound bites and catch phrases for the news.

This man believes in his country, himself, his and our values as Americans.

Oh heck I didn't mean to jump up on this soap box. I'll sit down and shutup for a minute

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Biden says in his speech that "a vast majority of men and women wearing a uniform and a badge serve the community honorably". Then he goes on and babbles something about "systemic racism".

If that's the case then how can "systemic racism" be possible if a vast majority serve the community honorably?

Then he makes a comment referencing what happened to Floyd as "the knee of injustice on the neck of all black Americans" when there was no evidence or even an actual mention of racial motivation during the trial. It was never proven to be about race.

He just keeps the false notion of "systemic racism" alive. Keep those fires burning Joe.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I like this guy.

He said some amazing things. The exact things we need more of. Sadly I fear his words will fall of many deaf ears. Deaf ears that belong to the folks who need to hear them the most.

Now my next point may ruffle aw feathers. I get it. Just Stay with me til the end before you judge me.

When politicians start envoking God I tune out. I think many politicians end with ".....and may God bless America"
    As if to say ".....and God bless America...that should keep the christians quiet.". We all know if Biden ended a speech with "th-th-th-thats all folks" and walked away the news would explode.

I find it disingenuous. A knee jerk reactions. Things you do bc you're supposed to. Stranger sneezes you bless them, child shows your a drawing of a bunch of scribbles "oh very pretty!". Woman asks if her butt looks big in her jeans "NOOOOOOOPPPEEE!"say a speech end with God bless America.

He is clearly a man of principle and conviction. Though I may not agree with the actual principles, I can respect his devotion. When he spoke the song lyrics he spoke with venerable pride. It resonated with me. He's not an empty shell of a man spitting out sound bites and catch phrases for the news.

Oh heck I didn't mean to jump up on this soap box. I'll sit down and shutup for a minute

Yes and his trainers/speach writers and the MSM do an excellent job of assisting him in presenting that facade!

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Ummm...are you talking about Biden or Tim Scott?

Biden!
    I screwed up! I admit it! I'm old and claim the senior moment exemption. That's the truth and I'm sticking to it! I didn't read what FMJ was referring to and thought he lost his faculties!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Can it be a State of the Union when only 200 handpicked guests are allowed in?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I like this guy.

This has to be read carefully as it is easy to miss the spot where the commentary changes from Biden to Scott.

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    I agree with everything you`ve said, but...

In our Constitutional Republic, We the People ARE the government. Our elected employees are simply our representatives. Drunk ol` uncle joe got THAT much correct, but he doesn`t really believe any of that nonsense, not anymore than he believes he`s beholden to his oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.
    I understand your point, and u and I both know what that comment should mean - normal citizens working for the good of the people (and then getting out). Career politicians are the scourge of our society. However, Biden was using it to expand government and justify it to the sheep. That big government can solve all their problems. Biden and the swamp cronies in government are as a far away from the people as you can get. They are above the law and beyond approach. More lies and hypocrisy to sell their evil vision.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Biden says in his speech that "a vast majority of men and women wearing a uniform and a badge serve the community honorably". Then he goes on and babbles something about "systemic racism".

If that's the case then how can "systemic racism" be possible if a vast majority serve the community honorably?

Then he makes a comment referencing what happened to Floyd as "the knee of injustice on the neck of all black Americans" when there was no evidence or even an actual mention of racial motivation during the trial. It was never proven to be about race.

He just keeps the false notion of "systemic racism" alive. Keep those fires burning Joe.
    There’s a simple rebuttal to your argument by providing an example. Prior to integration, was there systematic racism in the US Armed Forces? Would you also agree that the vast majority of service members served honorably?
    Im not making the case for proof of systematic racism today, only that you method for disproving it isn’t valid.

Top Bottom