• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    But, it works, you always look great!!

Thanks. It takes a lot of lack of effort to be this fat, but I always try to look pretty.

It was a fun match. Brent, John and Phil always do a great job of coming up with great stages that are fun to shoot.
    Keeping the round count with in reason and offering options and challenges are what make up great stages that are fun to shoot.
    I am already looking forward to having the section match there next year.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thank you for all of the nice comments. We had fun running everyone. Humbling when you see so many good shooters. It drives home how much more there is to learn. One regret though. Chris told me there was aq unique approach to shooting the low port on her stage - wish I could have seen that. My solution was to fall over like a polaxed mule.

Your solution was real similar then. Video is rumored to be pending of the showmanship. Someone narked me out on the foot fault though. I could have stayed in but I apparently did not.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    scores are up

Thanks for all the good words about are match!!

Score are up for the 4 field stages.

Thanks for all you guys that drove a long way. We try to make it worth the drive.

I e-mail out the combined score's later this week.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    congrats to Kyle for taking HOA in Limited, those 4 extra shots on stage cost me the time I needed to win that stage from him.
    Of course the time I spent shooting steel on stage 2 didn't help

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thank you for all of the nice comments. We had fun running everyone. Humbling when you see so many good shooters. It drives home how much more there is to learn. One regret though. Chris told me there was aq unique approach to shooting the low port on her stage - wish I could have seen that. My solution was to fall over like a polaxed mule.

A big thanks also goes to Gavin and Chris for setting up the classifiers and running shooters for 2 days down on the bottom, nice job!!

Top Bottom