• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Anyone going? Anyone know what the 4 classifiers are going to be?
    I've tried to contact but have got no response. :(

If you're coming from the south and want to meet in Kokomo at Bob Evans for breakfast on US 31 Mongo, myself, and others will be filling up before heading out. :D

Sunday, October 10, 2010
    spacer.gif

All day Last USPSA match of the year
    (Category 1)

Last pistol match of 2010. Sign up at 9:30 shooting at 10:00

Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club
    2141 N. CR 150 West , Warsaw
    IN , US , 46580
    Call:

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    I am planning on being there! Do you think we can shoot the classifiers with 1 gun and the feild courses with another? Wish I knew the classifiers as well......

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I am planning on being there! Do you think we can shoot the classifiers with 1 gun and the feild courses with another? Wish I knew the classifiers as well......

It may be like WVPPS. Shoot all stages with 1 gun, reshoot classifiers 2nd time with different gun thus getting 4 classifiers with 2 guns. (For an added fee).

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I'm not sure on the specifics with the match. Does anyone have brent's email?
    I personally don't have his email. Mongo and I have tried via others and calling the Club requesting information only to get no reply. I've left a message at the club # requesting information and letting them know I am willing to help out in promotion here at INGO. :)

I / we understand life outside shooting. I know Brent is trying to help grow the club and as I stated to Dan, and will to Brent. I would be willing to assist USPSA and WRPC to promote.

They are not on INGO that I know of and this place is where we all know about everything. That club would be good with a lil help for the NE, NW, and Lower Michigan. :ar15:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I personally don't have his email. Mongo and I have tried via others and calling the Club requesting information only to get no reply. I've left a message at the club # requesting information and letting them know I am willing to help out in promotion here at INGO. :)

I / we understand life outside shooting. I know Brent is trying to help grow the club and as I stated to Dan, and will to Brent. I would be willing to assist USPSA and WRPC to promote.

They are not on INGO that I know of and this place is where we all know about everything. That club would be good with a lil help for the NE, NW, and Lower Michigan. :ar15:

I replied to his reminder e-mail. I will let everyone know when I get a response.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Response from Brent. Classifiers can be shot with additional guns. $10 per gun.

Thanks Mike , I not good at remembering what all to write in e-mails.

You can shoot the classifiers as much as you want .
    $10.00 for each other gun.

Thanks Brent

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Just got off the phone with Brent. He stated to me that he had no idea of this site that is why there is little no no posts on here about WRPC. I sent him the link to get signed up and you should start seeing him more often.

All of the above has stated is confirmed.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Sorry guys , Did not know of this web site

Sorry , I did not realize this site was here and all the talk about are club at Warsaw.

You can use a different gun for classifiers . I am running it like 2 match's in 1 day. So if you don't want to shoot the classifiers or the field course you can just shoot 1 of them.

Gavin is setting up the classifiers on Friday so they can be shot on Sat. While we are setting up the field course's.

Thanks For everyone's help in talking about are club.

Last edited:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Sorry , I did not realize this site was here and all the talk about are club at Warsaw.

You can use a different gun for classifiers . I am running it like 2 match's in 1 day. So if you don't want to shoot the classifiers or the field course you can just shoot 1 of them.

Gavin is setting up the classifiers on Friday so they can be shot on Sat. While we are setting up the field course's.

Thanks For everyone's help in talking about are club.

Brent

Welcome aboard. Great place to advertise.

Don't worry, we mention the warsaw club frequently.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    how bout we let Brent post up the "official" match announcements, since I don't remember all the details from when we were at Riley.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    2 match's in 1 day at Warsaw

We are have ing 2 match's in 1 day.

1st 4 field courses on the upper range. $15.00

2nd 4 Classifiers for $15.00 or both for $30.00

Classifiers are 09-02, 09-04, 09-10, 09-11

The classifiers can be shot on Sat. starting at 10 am. While we are setting up the field course's.

Extra gun is $10.00 on the classifier. You may use a different gun on the classifier than you used on the field course's.
    Or come Sat. shoot one gun come Sunday shoot another gun.

This is are last pistol match. If there enough interest I might try a all shotgun match in Nov. mostly steel, Texas star with a shotgun anyone !!

Top Bottom