• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    thanks jake. i was surprised to say the least. im glad you had to have make up shots, you should do that more often, for my sake of course.

i tried posting the SHOWMANSHIP USPSA video on youtube last night but their site was under construction or what not so i dont know if it went through. that sites blocked at work so i cant check.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Great job guys really enjoyed the feild courses. Glad to see some new classifiers. Really liked lifes little problems Thanks to all that made it happen . That was the debut of my production career and the end of it. Good job Kyle

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    i tried posting the SHOWMANSHIP USPSA video on youtube last night but their site was under construction or what not so i dont know if it went through. that sites blocked at work so i cant check.

I got yer back ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fRwA_oPPQ]YouTube - medium[/ame]

Glad those berms are high! :eek:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I thought you was going to do a tuck and roll? And did the foot fault get called by the RO or by a by stander? Cause clearly the RO wasnt looking at it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I thought you was going to do a tuck and roll? And did the foot fault get called by the RO or by a by stander? Cause clearly the RO wasnt looking at it.

The by stander was really concerned about my SS run that was not part of the match.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great job guys really enjoyed the feild courses. Glad to see some new classifiers. Really liked lifes little problems Thanks to all that made it happen . That was the debut of my production career and the end of it. Good job Kyle

I feel ya...My Single Stack career ends this weekend :dunno:. I'll finish getting classified. That "D" is going to look ugly on my card though. IFFFF I have a good classifier Sunday, It will be a C.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Foot Faults happen...I was impressed with the style and grace that went into executing that move. I wish I would have hung around for that one.

I'm glad I didn't drive up there after all. Breaks are going out on the Escape. I think they probably would have went out on the way to Warsaw if I had driven.:eek:

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    A good set of kneepads in the bag gets some use.

Those kneepads of yours are great! Now I'm lookin for a pair that has a homing device that will place my knee so I can actually see both targets!
    They must also incorporate a hydraulic ram to help me get back up while you all are laughing at my antics.:):

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I like your style coach !!! I thought about trying that, but ended up going left, right, then reload as I was going to my knees to get the 2 thru the port

I wish I would have hit the reload better and faulted the line. I think it would have paid off.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    what a web site

Wish I paid attention and leaned about this web site a long time ago.:ingo:

I think it was the most successfully match that we have had yet. In terms of turn out and revenue.

I was surprised by the amount of people that shot the classifiers and not the match. I figure some would not shoot the classifiers but shoot the match.
    I don't have allot of local shooters. I am sure 95% drive a minion of a hour and most 2 and I don't know how Coach does it but he like 3.5 to 4 hours away. We try to make it worth the drive.

The amount of shooters that shoot 2 or 3 and a few shoot 4 guns.
    Still learning as we go !!

We at Warsaw want to thank everyone for your support of are club.:yesway:
    Makes it worth all the hours in set up. We don't have the fast set up down packed yet !! :dunno:

Last edited:

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Makes it worth all the hours in set up. We don't have the fast set up down packed yet !! :dunno:

Thanks to you!
    Your dedication is obvious by your effort. I'm glad we were able to support that effort.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    We were secretly taking bets to see if your squat was going to blow out your shorts for that vertical smile but we couldn't get the ante up in time. :D

that's alright man, check your time vs mine ;) :rockwoot:

and I ain't the only fatty running around waiting for a blowout :D

Last edited:

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Wish I paid attention and leaned about this web site a long time ago.:ingo:

I think it was the most successfully match that we have had yet. In terms of turn out and revenue.

I was surprised by the amount of people that shot the classifiers and not the match. I figure some would not shoot the classifiers but shoot the match.
    I don't have allot of local shooters. I am sure 95% drive a minion of a hour and most 2 and I don't know how Coach does it but he like 3.5 to 4 hours away. We try to make it worth the drive.

The amount of shooters that shoot 2 or 3 and a few shoot 4 guns.
    Still learning as we go !!

Brent, We think you have a good thing going! I'm a fan! I'm closer to you than others. We all wanna shoot! I think you will gain a steady following in the next year and help is available. Don't hesitate to reach out. Support for the support is there.
    Seasons not over! We got 2 - 3 more. Make em worth the trip! We do!!! :ar15:

Top Bottom