• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I finally got my optic plate and HS507C mounted. I can't wait to get it zeroed and run some rounds through it.
    1xV2UrA.jpg
    How is the balance on that? The first pic you posted I thought it looked goofy, but this picture changed my mind.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    It seemed a little front heavy until I got the optic mounted. Now, the balance seems fine. I'm still not convinced it is not redundant to my Q5 Match. But, it feels really good in my hand.

I'm taking them both out to shoot side by side this weekend. I'll let you know.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    My Compact PDP arrived on Friday. We shot it on Saturday putting about 100 rounds through it. The trigger felt equal to if not better than the PPQ I had before. It didn't seem any snappier than my VP9, which is heavier.

The grip is the big improvement over the PPQ. The grip kind of grabs your hand back, whereas the PPQ felt smoother like it didn't have enough texture.

I still need to order the mounting plate and figure out what holster will fit the gun. I highly recommend the Walther PDP.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    My Compact PDP arrived on Friday. We shot it on Saturday putting about 100 rounds through it. The trigger felt equal to if not better than the PPQ I had before. It didn't seem any snappier than my VP9, which is heavier.

The grip is the big improvement over the PPQ. The grip kind of grabs your hand back, whereas the PPQ felt smoother like it didn't have enough texture.

I still need to order the mounting plate and figure out what holster will fit the gun. I highly recommend the Walther PDP.
    The plate is easy to order online just need your serial number. I agree about the grip.

dw.watts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2021
    Kokomo
    This pistol is dripping with the fact that they’ve been listening to their loyal customers the past decade…for instance, the button mag release(thank you lord), and the deep slide serrations. They didn’t depart far from the PPQ, only small upgrades. Love it. It’s a dream to shoot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Got the holster in today and have been wearing it for the last couple of hours. It feels just fine. It doesn't conceal as well as my P10C in a GunfightersINC Ronin OWB, but it seems like it's working out fine.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Got the holster in today and have been wearing it for the last couple of hours. It feels just fine. It doesn't conceal as well as my P10C in a GunfightersINC Ronin OWB, but it seems like it's working out fine.
    Mine seems to be working okay too, I like a holster brand called Statureman as they seem very close to the original Raven's before they went all weird with their holsters.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County

Good review. Thanks for posting.

First time to the range with the new Walther, I shot my new PDP side-by-side with my Q5 Match and initially, I shot consistently better groups with the Q5.

Last weekend while participating in the Revere's Riders MBMO event, I had the opportunity to put 200 rounds thru the new PDP. My groups tightened up quite a bit as the day progressed. In fact, it shot well enough that I didn't even get the Q5 out of it's case. I even won a skills challenge with the PDP.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Is there anything not to like about the PDP? I hear it’s no slouch in the accuracy dept!!!
    As much as I want to like the gun, I love my Q5, shooters who put a lot of rounds through them are having problems with the triggers getting heavier and grittier with use. I also on theory, do not like there optics cut. These two things have kept me from purchasing the gun.

Top Bottom