• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    'Registered' death?
    Good question. I take it to be the equivalent of our death certificate. As we have learned from the wuwho flu event there is great latitude and few consistent criteria in what is put as the cause of death on these death certificate, particularly when several comorbidities are present. Was the death cancer? The penunoia, heart failure, or other causes?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is anyone still pushing these? I haven't seen an add on TV in forever, and the drone of places requiring them has died down,
    I still see them, although less frequently. Some are couched in "generic" language, like the Walgreen's (?) commercial that doesn't come out and specifically say they're encouraging covid vaccines but kind of hints at it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you don't want people calling it a "plandemic" I would expect not to hear CEO's of mrna vaccine manufacturers saying stuff like this.
    I’m torn. On the one hand I know it’s dangerous to take a clip and assume it’s shown in proper context, on the other, it scratches certain itches. :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m torn. On the one hand I know it’s dangerous to take a clip and assume it’s shown in proper context, on the other, it scratches certain itches. :)
    Makes me scratch my head. Wondering about a realistic context around which this makes sense without being sinister.

I’m no expert after all. I’ll have to wait and see if the experts at NPR will make sense of it.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Is anyone still pushing these? I haven't seen an add on TV in forever, and the drone of places requiring them has died down,
    Yes the C19 vaccine is now "recommended" for school age children by the CDC. Not sure how that'll play out next school year but I hope parents continue to home school or seek out private schools. The recommendation game happens when the kids are at the doctor office and they say it's a good idea, and the schools say it's required or strongly recommended, both based on lies or ignorance.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Yes for sure. Still see a TV ad everyday but like it was said it is lower key.

So far every job that I find that I would be interested in require papers to be employed.
    The latest one and it is a 100% outside job:
    Where legally permissible, We require all new employees to be fully vaccinated and willing to keep up to date with vaccines that protect against COVID-19. By accepting an offer of employment, you agree to comply with this requirement, unless you are entitled to a legally mandated exemption.

So still discrimination in full force out there.

I even reached out to both state and federal reps and got crickets back not even a generic response.
    It has been a tough year being separated from employment because no shot and I would do it again.
    Like I said before, Jackhole Joe and everyone pushing the mandate BS to be able to work can burn in hell.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    But allows millions of illegals in unvaxxed and smiles

Top Bottom