• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    You didn’t really answer the question. I’ll ask another. Is there a virus with a spike protein? That question doesn’t require germ theory or terrain theory. In this case, it requires a simple binary answer. Yes or no.

Also, beware of trusting people who tell you everyone else is wrong, especially if what they want you to believe is very fringe. It’s not that they’re necessarily wrong. It’s that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Unless you’re an expert yourself you may not be qualified to know what that proof looks like.

For example, consider the claim that the earth is flat. What do they use as proof? Not actual proof. Everything science has learned in the past several hundred years about the relationship between earth and other celestial bodies has to be wrong. That requires incredible proof, way beyond what they provide.

I’m not saying germ theory is perfect. And definitely the biological sciences are suffering a crisis of honesty now. Just consider sources and don’t compromise standards of evidence.
    My understanding from reading about germ vs terrain, is that germ theory is saying germs or pathogens cause disease from an external source. The pathogens can be microorganisms like bacteria or non-living like viruses. In that regard I stated previously that my hypothesis revolves around germ theory not being everything we've been told it is and I thought terrain theory was more important. The hypothesis is used to find standards of evidence.

There are major issues and assumptions with virology and people have suffered greatly and died from some alleged cure to a flu. It would not surprise me that years from now when the medical system has failures from this horrible episode in history, new information will be revealed that viruses do not exist in the manner we are currently sold. There will always be viruses when there is money to be made.

The fringe is the zone where discoveries and progress are made, which can help people. How does humanity advance without taking a risk by having a hypothesis? It's a fun experiment to learn something new.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My understanding from reading about germ vs terrain, is that germ theory is saying germs or pathogens cause disease from an external source. The pathogens can be microorganisms like bacteria or non-living like viruses. In that regard I stated previously that my hypothesis revolves around germ theory not being everything we've been told it is and I thought terrain theory was more important. The hypothesis is used to find standards of evidence.

There are major issues and assumptions with virology and people have suffered greatly and died from some alleged cure to a flu. It would not surprise me that years from now when the medical system has failures from this horrible episode in history, new information will be revealed that viruses do not exist in the manner we are currently sold. There will always be viruses when there is money to be made.

The fringe is the zone where discoveries and progress are made, which can help people. How does humanity advance without taking a risk by having a hypothesis? It's a fun experiment to learn something new.
    Is there a such thing as a virus with a spike protein? We don’t need any words about germ theory vs terrain theory. Regardless, there either is or isn’t.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Is there a such thing as a virus with a spike protein? We don’t need any words about germ theory vs terrain theory. Regardless, there either is or isn’t.
    Jamil, the reason I explained germ theory again is that it does involve viruses, non-living pathogens. This is what I'm trying to learn with my hypothesis and there's not a definitive answer yet. If you know more I'd like to hear about it and also what resources one can find reliable info.

What I think right now? I read or watched Dr. Bhakdi and Dr. Cole, among others, explain that the shot contains or creates spike protein that is causing damage. Inflamation, destroying immunity which creates cancers, damaging endothelium causing all sorts of blood related issues, and plenty of other horrible things that were listed in the adverse effects data hidden from the public.

As for virus with spike protein in the air, that's related to my previous comments saying "is the threat still real or have people figured out it was a hoax?" I don't believe this special name for a virus was any different than a bad flu year. My hypothesis is based on finding out how important terrain theory is, our natural immunity defenses, versus germ theory where to this day people have been scared into taking an inoculation for a virus that may not exisit outside of computer modeling and assumptions in virology.

We need to find out how important functional and homeopathic medicine is compared to modern allopathic medicine. This appears to be the area that has been suppressed or hidden. Modern medicine has really taken a huge credibility hit especially if patients haven't noticed the shenanigans previously. There are medicines and procedures that help and save people. Alternatively there's the profit driven experiments that have been really exposed in the last two years of innoculations. This spotlights looking at how much of modern medicine falls into the unneccessary category of profit only. Do people really need a flu shot every year or is that just using up the supplies made every year for profit?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    @tim87tr It was a normal year except that extra ~900k total deaths we had for 2020. That's a little more than "the flu". Was it full on pandemic? No. Is the "fix" better? Doesn't appear to be. Is it still an issue? To some yes. to most? nope.

Also, how can you gain immunity to something that "doesn't exist?" You say you believe that the shot hampers and reduces immunity. So you believe there is immunity. But there is no virus? How can that work?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012

Florida Surgeon General Issues New Warning on mRNA COVID Vaccines After Finding 1,700% Increase in VAERS Reports in Florida Alone​

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    @tim87tr It was a normal year except that extra ~900k total deaths we had for 2020. That's a little more than "the flu". Was it full on pandemic? No. Is the "fix" better? Doesn't appear to be. Is it still an issue? To some yes. to most? nope.

Also, how can you gain immunity to something that "doesn't exist?" You say you believe that the shot hampers and reduces immunity. So you believe there is immunity. But there is no virus? How can that work?
    Not taking a side on this I have questions.

Do you believe the death counts from 2020 and 2021?

Why were the deaths from typical causes, pneumonia, etc. non existent?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Not taking a side on this I have questions.

Do you believe the death counts from 2020 and 2021?

Why were the deaths from typical causes, pneumonia, etc. non existent?
    I only looked at the total deaths. If you ignore all the ******** deaths from 2020 of all types were up several hundred thousand. I do not believe that all the excess deaths were Covid. Too many suicides, cancers that went untreated and heart disease that were killers while we “locked down”.

I do believe that elderly died and those with compromised immune systems died from it. Combined with our horrific response and treatment options and the **** show accounted for too many lives.

Top Bottom