• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I traveled out country so wife and myself got the clot shot. That is what I call it now I ended up with heart attack blocked LAD the widow maker. I survied it less then 2 weeks latter wife had a stroke. She is doing ok got full function back. I have no proof that the vacinne is to blame, I think it did. Now for unknow reasons my redblood cells are xxlarge. Docs have not explined it.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I traveled out country so wife and myself got the clot shot. That is what I call it now I ended up with heart attack blocked LAD the widow maker. I survied it less then 2 weeks latter wife had a stroke. She is doing ok got full function back. I have no proof that the vacinne is to blame, I think it did. Now for unknow reasons my redblood cells are xxlarge. Docs have not explined it.
    I am so sorry to hear about that. This site may have some helpful info to aid in recovery.
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/i-recover/

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    People can walk away. It’s a choice.
    It is a choice, but often not a simple one. Sadly most folks did not believe they had much of a choice because the options sucked so bad. Those that did not take the vaccine were a special breed or had more amenable options than most. The societal pressure was greater than anything I have ever witnessed in my life.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It is a choice, but often not a simple one. Sadly most folks did not believe they had much of a choice because the options sucked so bad. Those that did not take the vaccine were a special breed or had more amenable options than most. The societal pressure was greater than anything I have ever witnessed in my life.

Very true. If I hadn't received a religious exemption at work, I would have had to make a very hard decision. No employer that I'm aware of (at the time) would hire anyone who was unvaccinated and refusing to take the jab.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Out of all of the claims, counterclaims and lies being put forth about the risks of the mRNA shots, for me, this one is the most convincing. I followed Dr. Campbell from the very beginning, because his presentations, to me, were always an unbiased summary of the facts. One thing that I didn't like was that he was very pro-vax, based on the literature as he saw it. I find his presentation of the risks of adverse effects to be compelling. Like many, he sounds as if he feels betrayed.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Out of all of the claims, counterclaims and lies being put forth about the risks of the mRNA shots, for me, this one is the most convincing. I followed Dr. Campbell from the very beginning, because his presentations, to me, were always an unbiased summary of the facts. One thing that I didn't like was that he was very pro-vax, based on the literature as he saw it. I find his presentation of the risks of adverse effects to be compelling. Like many, he sounds as if he feels betrayed.
    I’m sure there are a lot of doctors feeling betrayed. And not doctors.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle

Very true. If I hadn't received a religious exemption at work, I would have had to make a very hard decision. No employer that I'm aware of (at the time) would hire anyone who was unvaccinated and refusing to take the jab.
    I was one of the very few that made the decision no shot ( was not hard) and was separated from employment. I could have tried a religious exemption but it was have been tough as most religious leaders were saying it was okay (included the pastor at our old church). I could have been like one person that put in for a religious exemption even though did not believe in organized religion nor was member of a church and they got it. I just was not going to lie or change my view do to government control. So even though my wife did not want it either she was afraid of not having insurance or any income so got the JJ one and we figured by splitting 50/50 there would be a chance of one of us surviving.. Two weeks later she passed out and she swears that if it was not for hitting the hard floor and kind of knocking her back conscious she would had died.

I did not qualify for unemployment and did not qualify for food assistance for the kids either as wife made too much money by like $25. Was told over and over again how stupid and ignorant I was and I deserve to die and then add the BS from Jackhole Joe and the media and online forums that I was a bad guy and terrorist for standing my ground and say BS that my job should not depend on if I have a shot.
    Just like wtburnette said all the places I looked into was no shot no job and in fact there still are a lot of places that the shot is required. Did not even try for months as figured with all the crap would not be worth my time and just waiting until the truth of the shots finally would come out and maybe some court cases would popup to stop the BS.

So still looking for a job because of this BS.
    Honestly, Jackhole Joe and everyone that pushed this mandate BS can burn in hell....

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Keep this in mind.

If you need to stock up on important medications, you might want to hurry up. This will surely end up being a rapidly growing list, if there's any reason for them to believe any of these medications have a utility for humans.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Many of us have our “don’t tread on me” or III-er t-shirts, hats, etc. This covid shot mandate thing might provide a bit of insight as to how many of us wear them and how many of us mean it.

In full disclosure, I’m guilty too. I’m pointing that finger at me too.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Many of us have our “don’t tread on me” or III-er t-shirts, hats, etc. This covid shot mandate thing might provide a bit of insight as to how many of us wear them and how many of us mean it.

I stayed away from the nonsense. Any drug that is a miracle cure for a world devastating pandemic that needs 24/7 propaganda to get people to take it, isn't going to be for your own good.

Honestly don't need more justification than that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DoggyMama and I got our first two shots (reluctantly, but we were both in our 60s and with health concerns). No boosters. My doc still asks me about it, but I've made it clear that I'm done and he's accepted that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    DoggyMama and I got our first two shots (reluctantly, but we were both in our 60s and with health concerns). No boosters. My doc still asks me about it, but I've made it clear that I'm done and he's accepted that.
    Our generation and the one before us saw the “miracles” of vaccines. We were brought up in an environment where they were trusted and we believed they worked. When the covid vaccines hit the market, I was just inside the “at risk” danger line. My wife was over it by several years. I mulled it over for some time and probably mostly because of my world view on past vaccines, I decided to go for it.

As the data rolled out, it was obvious at first they didn’t stop the spread. It soon became clear they didn’t do anything to help and we now know they actually are harmful to especially younger people. As all this unfolded, I decided I was never taking a booster.

What I don’t know is if I’d risk my job about it. I’d like to think I would. When my employer was sending out feelers and giving those mandate vibes, I was certain I wouldn’t take it voluntarily. I wasn’t so certain that I’d take getting fired over it. I’m now glad I didn’t have to make that decision. But it has caused me to be introspective of if I would stand for something, even if it cost me.

Top Bottom