• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    A friend told me this morning that he bought his dog and cat immunizations at Tractor Supply.When he looked closely, all the vaxes had a Covid vax in them.
    What vaccinations? You can't buy any pet vaccinations at TSC that I am aware of. Only medication for livestock.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Just because it lists coronavirus on the vaccine packet does NOT mean sars-cov-2.

Coronavirus is a term used for a family of viruses that dates back a very long time.

Animal vaccines for coronaviruses have been around for decades.

Sars,mers,covid19 are variants inside the coronavirus family of viruses.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    An assertion was made that people on the left are stupid. I'm going by my own personal experience. Where I work maybe 10% of the engineers I work with have a right of center worldview. Many of them are not political, but seem to have a very left of center worldview. One senior engineer I worked with thinks his daughter is fighting the patriarchy. He's very good at his job. Intelligent. One of the best engineers I've worked with. But foolish when it comes to how the world actually works.

I suppose in the Forrest Gump sense, where stupid is as stupid does, maybe a distinction should be made between stupid and foolish. It allows for the reality that the right end of the intelligence bell curve doesn't mean it's all filled with right wing people and the left side is filled with left wing people. I suspect it's more evenly distributed.

I don't know about stupid, or foolish, but I would definitely say evil. Or maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they're gullible and have been indoctrinated to believe that good is evil and evil is good, so perhaps they just don't know any better?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ivermectin is prescribed to 10's of millions of people every year worldwide. Yet here in the United States its horse paste lol.
    Ivermectin is considered a miracle drug.
    What it did when taken with covid was reduced inflammation and allowed the patient to breath and get better. Steroids couldn't even come close to the effectiveness of Ivermectin for inflammation caused by covid.

It was not a cure nor was it billed as one. It just worked very well and saved everyone that took it in time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ivermectin is prescribed to 10's of millions of people every year worldwide. Yet here in the United States its horse paste lol.
    Ivermectin is considered a miracle drug.
    What it did when taken with covid was reduced inflammation and allowed the patient to breath and get better. Steroids couldn't even come close to the effectiveness of Ivermectin for inflammation caused by covid.

It was not a cure nor was it billed as one. It just worked very well and saved everyone that took it in time.

Not to mention that doctors who prescribed it (as they were always allowed previously to try various things to see what worked) were fired and persecuted.

Top Bottom