• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm of the opinion that "partially vaccinated" would be a very large number. Many people didn't follow through with rounds 2 - 5 (or whatever they're up to). I suspect much of the numbers of fully vax'd to be erroneous - think fake cards, legitimate mix ups, etc. What I cannot contemplate is a reason for wanting to know, unless there will be future actions taken against the unvax'd/ undervax'd. And what might those future actions be?
    I could think of one, but I am not sure it would apply with the Federal .gov. That would be a desire to track differences in health going forward between the different categories.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    What I cannot contemplate is a reason for wanting to know, unless there will be future actions taken against the unvax'd/ undervax'd. And what might those future actions be?
    May not be an action taken by the gov't, but by health insurance providers. Not vax'd? Higher premiums for you!
    Could you imagine if we had gov't run healthcare?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Sad and quite possibly not vax related, she was a premie who had seizures, asthma, and repeated hospitalizations from respiratory diseases her entire life.
    Parents need to do research on why pre 1983 children received 3 vaccines and now it's 70. No grit and herd mentality. Facebook told me so and it's convenient to be soft. The pinnacle is watching it play out the last three years. Soft kill is real!

JFK Jr. and Childrens Health Defense has been warning parents for over 20 years to no avail. It's now at the point I'll probably send this out.
    Pre 1983 there were 7 recommended vaccines, in 2020 there were 14. I'm guessing 15 now with the rona vax.

And RFK jr founded CHD in 2016 so just a bit under 20 yrs.

The men of science are baffled. Chaulk it up to climate change.

Baffled? Not really. She has a history of this happening. She stubs her toe she can pass out, a hangnail the same. She had fainted 6 times in the previous 6 weeks before getting vaxxed.

I'm not saying the vax is good, but the misinfo BS isn't either.

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Sad and quite possibly not vax related, she was a premie who had seizures, asthma, and repeated hospitalizations from respiratory diseases her entire life.

Pre 1983 there were 7 recommended vaccines, in 2020 there were 14. I'm guessing 15 now with the rona vax.

Baffled? Not really. She has a history of this happening. She stubs her toe she can pass out, a hangnail the same. She had fainted 6 times in the previous 6 weeks before getting vaxxed.

Agreed. I always thought that our side presented its arguments with measured, researched data, while the left is the side screaming wild conspiracy theories. Well, I guess that I'm not too old to learn after all.

I shouldn't have to state my views on shots, mRNA safety or efficacy, because those opinions don't (or shouldn't) matter for this discussion. But, in order to remove one motivation question, I think that the governments forcing cajoling, bribing, etc. people to take the shots before the mRNA mechanism was fully vetted was the wrong thing to do. The CDC and others running around like The Keystone Kops, taking SWAG about masks, isolation, boosters, etc. did not engender any sort of confidence in questioners like me once they started the hard sell on the shots. But...

Jesus Christ, "Died Suddenly" people. Where is your humanity? Taking what comes across as a perverse joy in a mother losing her 6 year-old, like they both somehow deserved it, is ****ing grotesque. I agree that it is quite likely that this little girl was destined to die young, vax or no. But even if it could somehow be proven without the shadow of a doubt that taking the shot(s) was 100% the cause of the little girl's death, gloating is not a good look.

I think that it is at least possible that the shots are causing some of these unexplained deaths. But not every person who dies young was killed by the mRNA shots. And the tone that the "Died Suddenly" movement uses disgusts me. Imagine how mRNA fence-sitters, who just want to learn more about it, feel.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Agreed. I always thought that our side presented its arguments with measured, researched data, while the left is the side screaming wild conspiracy theories. Well, I guess that I'm not too old to learn after all.

I shouldn't have to state my views on shots, mRNA safety or efficacy, because those opinions don't (or shouldn't) matter for this discussion. But, in order to remove one motivation question, I think that the governments forcing cajoling, bribing, etc. people to take the shots before the mRNA mechanism was fully vetted was the wrong thing to do. The CDC and others running around like The Keystone Kops, taking SWAG about masks, isolation, boosters, etc. did not engender any sort of confidence in questioners like me once they started the hard sell on the shots. But...

Jesus Christ, "Died Suddenly" people. Where is your humanity? Taking what comes across as a perverse joy in a mother losing her 6 year-old, like they both somehow deserved it, is ****ing grotesque. I agree that it is quite likely that this little girl was destined to die young, vax or no. But even if it could somehow be proven without the shadow of a doubt that taking the shot(s) was 100% the cause of the little girl's death, gloating is not a good look.

I think that it is at least possible that the shots are causing some of these unexplained deaths. But not every person who dies young was killed by the mRNA shots. And the tone that the "Died Suddenly" movement uses disgusts me. Imagine how mRNA fence-sitters, who just want to learn more about it, feel.
    Can't say I disagree with any of this, except maybe SWAG. A good bit of it wasn't even that IMO, and some was just total BS. Masking and distance did make some sense early on when they thought it was spread by droplets, when it was discovered that it was aerosol spread not so much. Then it just became theater.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

The misinfo has been going on since covid started. You should be used to it by now. This is the new reality. Remember it’s about my truth, not your truth…

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It's like a contest between the pro and con vax extremists: who can spout the most unbelievable, craziest ****, and get the loudest chorus of "Amen".
    And this will be the new reality going forward. Unless we are dismantling the press and social media along with every government agency involved in misinfo.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I wouldn't worry much...by the rate people are dropping,the insurance companies will most likely be bankrupt by then.

I don't know. This seems like a win for the health insurance companies. If everyone just instantly drops dead at an early age, there are no doctors visits, protracted hospital stays, emergency procedures, etc. The life insurance companies on the other hand... They are screwed.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I don't know. This seems like a win for the health insurance companies. If everyone just instantly drops dead at an early age, there are no doctors visits, protracted hospital stays, emergency procedures, etc. The life insurance companies on the other hand... They are screwed.
    You're assuming all of these young people have life insurance. A lot of companies offer it, but its usually just some small multiple of one's salary. Very few young folks have big life insurance policies, would be my guess. These days if you encounter an expected tragedy at a young age, your survivors just set up a GoFundMe to cover funerals, college, etc.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

While I do not like misinformation I am curious to see the posts you guys made that are the inverse of this for the counting of all deaths as wuwho flu…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's like a contest between the pro and con vax extremists: who can spout the most unbelievable, craziest ****, and get the loudest chorus of "Amen".
    You are missing some big players in this, foreign operators create a lot of this stuff to keep things stirred up. Conservatives are not very good a fact checking memes but there is a cadre that do love to fact check them a rub other conservatives noises in it to show their superiority.

I guarantee that us not happening on left forums, that is why the entire left believe everything they see negative about Trump…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You're assuming all of these young people have life insurance. A lot of companies offer it, but its usually just some small multiple of one's salary. Very few young folks have big life insurance policies, would be my guess. These days if you encounter an expected tragedy at a young age, your survivors just set up a GoFundMe to cover funerals, college, etc.
    This situation is definitely hurting the life insurance industry as this turns the actuarial tables upside down…

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    While I do not like misinformation I am curious to see the posts you guys made that are the inverse of this for the counting of all deaths as wuwho flu…
    I really don't feel like digging to find those. But I think that I've made myself clear on where I stand on what "TPTB" tried to push on us through the covid scare.

Top Bottom