• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Had he not been vaccinated it would have been much worse.

View attachment 241615

Was it the covid, the shot, or something ulterior?
    Though, the guy did collapse at the stadium, and not in an alley somewhere, or under arrest.

As this guy said, why would you have your brother go to another country to 'support you', when it would not change his life in any way what so ever?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Was it the covid, the shot, or something ulterior?
    Though, the guy did collapse at the stadium, and not in an alley somewhere, or under arrest.

As this guy said, why would you have your brother go to another country to 'support you', when it would not change his life in any way what so ever?

We know the clot shot will never be the blame. Sounds like his immune system was compromised, perhaps by the vax and boosters. True vax believers will jump on the ulterior train.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Every major sporting event has reporters die suddenly, right? Like World Cup, Indy 500, Superbowl. World Series. These must be stressful events to cause so much death. :nuts:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Organization transplant rejection may be due to vaccination

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Organization transplant rejection may be due to vaccination

More conspiracy theories!!!!!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My mom got covid...95 years old....sick as a dog with about everything you can think of. She took me up on some nettles I picked and dried last summer. Took some over to her for tea. She made it up and started drinking it everyday. Later that same day she said her sinus was clearing up! The next day she felt better and yesterday she sounded real good and said she felt pretty good just tired only now. Thank the Lord for nettles and helping my mom.

On another note. My wife and I were around her and playing cards on the day she got sick, it was later that day. That night was really bad and got worse so we were exposed. Neither my wife or I got sick and its been a week now since then. And wife and I not jabbed. For those that most likely didn't see my hayfever thread I started using stinging nettles and it vanished my hayfever, no meds and no hayfever. My sister in FL said her son and and her suffered sinus drainage at night so she bought some off amazon in pills and started taking them.....no more sinus drainage at night. Can't say nettles cured my mom.....can't say it didn't either.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Like every other criminal enterprise, decisions are made on risk/reward.

How much money will we make from the vaccine at the end of the day?

What are the chances of getting caught by problems/fatalities/injuries caused by the vaccines?

What are the penalties/costs if convicted?

Easy to see why they do what they do.

At least the penalties could be made more harsh so there is some hesitancy about making the decision. 50 years patching potholes, picking up trash, shackled and watched by the man with no eyes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Like every other criminal enterprise, decisions are made on risk/reward.

How much money will we make from the vaccine at the end of the day?

What are the chances of getting caught by problems/fatalities/injuries caused by the vaccines?

What are the penalties/costs if convicted?

Easy to see why they do what they do.

At least the penalties could be made more harsh so there is some hesitancy about making the decision. 50 years patching potholes, picking up trash, shackled and watched by the man with no eyes.

Politicians who are getting kickbacks, investments in the companies that are making the products they are forcing on us.
    Politicians using the "emergency" to push whatever draconian item they had/currently have on their wishlist.
    Same politicians made suing the companies making the faulty (intentionally?) products impossible.

Let's play connect the dots kids...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Gonna miss this guy. Southeastern Conference. The conference that Mississippi State plays football in. They run Phizer commercials repeatedly during every game.

via the Clarion Ledger on 10/26:

Employees at public universities in Mississippi are now required to receive COVID-19 vaccinations by late November following a 9-3 vote during a special meeting of the Mississippi Institutions on Higher Learning Board of Trustees on Monday, reversing a ban on vaccine mandates for public colleges and universities put in place in September.
    The new guidance requires all university employees who work in person on campuses to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8. The decision follows an executive order signed by President Joe Biden in September that makes vaccination a requirement for federal employees — public universities with federal contracts fall under that category.

Top Bottom