• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I believe it is the light of the shorter end of the uv spectrum (C) that we've found useful as a decontaminant. Consequently it's those beneficial properties that also make it dangerous for other living organisms, one of those being humans.
    Faruv.com I guess they're either going to help or hurt human organisms. Video discusses the studies and references a scientist who has done Ted talks.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You'll have to explain "kegging setup" to me. While I've made a lot of wine over the years I've never tried beer. I usually trade wine to a maintenance man at one of the factories I visit for some ale that he makes but have no idea what he does.:)
    I've got a fridge* where I keep give gallon kegs of homebrew; it's easy just to fill one up with tap water and crank up the CO2 regulator to 40 psi just on that keg.

* It's actually a chest freezer that I modified to be 40°F and added four beer taps.

:40oz:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've got a fridge* where I keep give gallon kegs of homebrew; it's easy just to fill one up with tap water and crank up the CO2 regulator to 40 psi just on that keg.

* It's actually a chest freezer that I modified to be 40°F and added four beer taps.

:40oz:

I was curious as the wife bought a gadget to carbonate stuff thinking she could add sparkle to some of our wines. Alas the instructions said not to use it with wine and she took it back.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Considering how frequently Jones has been spot on in his ground breaking presentations and analysis over the last few decades it's amusing to see someone with such programming as to use that as a taunt of disdainfulness. Reminds me of how UFO's have been a subject people are trained not to have earnest discussion on even though thousands of years of recorded history attest to such a presence. Haven't been listening to the boy in a coon's age so maybe I should tune back in.
    Ah, light roast and light mirth; such a great way to start the day. The sun is up, medieval music on the juke box and my wood rasps needs company.
    Later fellas.
    :rofl:

Where do we begin? Ping Pong pizza? Newtown? Gay frogs?

Romero Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Greenwood
    Considering how frequently Jones has been spot on in his ground breaking presentations and analysis over the last few decades it's amusing to see someone with such programming as to use that as a taunt of disdainfulness. Reminds me of how UFO's have been a subject people are trained not to have earnest discussion on even though thousands of years of recorded history attest to such a presence. Haven't been listening to the boy in a coon's age so maybe I should tune back in.
    Ah, light roast and light mirth; such a great way to start the day. The sun is up, medieval music on the juke box and my wood rasps needs company.
    Later fellas.
    I believe the term “confirmation bias” is relevant. Alex Jones spouts a lot of crazy talk. He is an entertainer just like Tucker the silver spooner.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Are you ignoring the studies done, or simply do not trust the results?

I think one can say "as much as .gov has lied, I don't believe them" but to say nothing has been done is less than correct.
    Sounds a lot like your stance on ivermectin.

There are studies that show ivermectin works and studies that show it doesn’t. You choose to ignore the ones showing it works and cite those that say it doesn’t.

There are studies showing the vaccine doesn’t work and studies showing it does. Your problem is you’re discounting the fact it hasn’t even been out for a year, so long term side effects are still unknown. You can project whatever prediction you want about long term, but you’re talking out of your ass because none of us know.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hell no. Textbook straw manning.
    No, it’s proving a point, calling it straw manning is a convenient way to avoid the discussion.

First. I don’t like Alex Jones, but he’s no more entertainment than any other “journalist” now. If one source of fake news is entertainment, every source of fake news is... msnbc cnn abc wapo nyt... entertainment.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sounds a lot like your stance on ivermectin. There are studies that show ivermectin works and studies that show it doesn’t. You choose to ignore the ones showing it works and cite those that say it doesn’t. There are studies showing the vaccine doesn’t work and studies showing it does. Your problem is you’re discounting the fact it hasn’t even been out for a year, so long term side effects are still unknown. You can project whatever prediction you want about long term, but you’re talking out of your ass because none of us know.
    Sounds a lot like your stance on ivermectin. There are studies that show ivermectin works and studies that show it doesn’t. You choose to ignore the ones showing it works and cite those that say it doesn’t. There are studies showing the vaccine doesn’t work and studies showing it does. Your problem is you’re discounting the fact it hasn’t even been out for a year, so long term side effects are still unknown. You can project whatever prediction you want about long term, but you’re talking out of your ass because none of us know.
    I believe it is the light of the shorter end of the uv spectrum (C) that we've found useful as a decontaminant. Consequently it's those beneficial properties that also make it dangerous for other living organisms, one of those being humans.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      61.5 KB · Views: 3
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom