• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener and I looked into using Ivermectin to help with the tick issues here. It gets rid of external parasites as well. Figured to feed it to the wildlife and put a dent in the tick population. Checked prices at Rural King and TSC and decided I would just stick with Permethrin.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    euHWS25.png

More evidence that this has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with $$$.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    euHWS25.png

More evidence that this has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with $$$.
    My guess is the color of the star the government requires vaccinated citizens to wear will indicate which brand of vaccine they've received... Or their vaccine passport tattoo will be the brand's logo on their hand or forehead.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

So we have a few INGOers in these threads going around ****ting on the people who think ivermectin might be a viable treatment, as if those people are advocating people take horse medicine to cure covid. Meanwhile, turns out that narrative was always bull****. Maybe the ****ters might think about how ignorant that makes them look now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So we have a few INGOers in these threads going around ****ting on the people who think ivermectin might be a viable treatment, as if those people are advocating people take horse medicine to cure covid. Meanwhile, turns out that narrative was always bull****. Maybe the ****ters might think about how ignorant that makes them look now.

Not a chance of that happening, those self appointed “smart” guys left the thread.

Bob801

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Michigan
    My guess is the color of the star the government requires vaccinated citizens to wear will indicate which brand of vaccine they've received... Or their vaccine passport tattoo will be the brand's logo on their hand or forehead.

That’s just the fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That’s a fair response. They issued a statement saying there was no evidence it was effective. Maybe they’re just covering themselves since it’s too early to tell. Still, the conspiracy angle just doesn’t add up.
    My simple, no conspiracy theory answer would be the vaccines have 100% legal immunity and perhaps the financial risk for alternatives is too great.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    But how can that be?!?!?! I heard right here on INGO that only the unintelligent morons would believe an antiviral medication, approved for treating humans and in use for decades could be helpful for Covid.

I'm so confused. Just another silly conspiracy theory I guess.

Is it me or does it seem like the most vocal (and primarily insulting) posters also seem to be some of the most consistently wrong? Funny thing, that is. Being wrong is one thing, being wrong after prancing around acting like an ass and insulting everyone with a different opinion is, well, quite entertaining for the rest of us.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    But how can that be?!?!?! I heard right here on INGO that only the unintelligent morons would believe an antiviral medication, approved for treating humans and in use for decades could be helpful for Covid.

I'm so confused. Just another silly conspiracy theory I guess.

Is it me or does it seem like the most vocal (and primarily insulting) posters also seem to be some of the most consistently wrong? Funny thing, that is. Being wrong is one thing, being wrong after prancing around acting like an ass and insulting everyone with a different opinion is, well, quite entertaining for the rest of us.
    Nope, no it's not just you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom