• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    If it’s not apparent by now, well, It should be.

Whether or not it was the original endgame, the fact of the matter is that covid is not about public health, but it is about control.
    For a long time I've thought the persistent issues we face (climate change, abortion, gun control, etc, now vaccine mandates) are about not just control but population control. I think the ruling class are trying to cull the global population without it being obvious that's their endgame. Why else would the same people who want to murder unborn babies think it's necessary to jab unwilling adults unless there's something in the vaccine that serves an ulterior motive. That's my take on it - they want to reverse the population trend without being obvious about it. Easier to blame huge, looming global factors for large-scale deaths than simply line people up like cattle and march them into furnaces.

We as a species didn't learn a damn thing from the 20th century and we're repeating it in this century.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, when they say they want to cut down on the population and they set about doing it, you know, it's kinda hard to make yourself believe they're not. But people still manage it somehow.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Rutgers Student BANNED From ONLINE CLASS Over Vax Mandate!​

Yeah, think about that one for a minute and you realize it's completely not about public health. You can't spread COVID online... :facepalm:

My employer disappointed me in a major way when they first came out with mandates. Early on, they sent out a form for people to complete and return if they were permanent work from home employees or contractors. I thought, wow, that makes sense and I feel good about the company because they realized that there were employees who would never be patient facing and who wouldn't be around other employees. Of course 2 days later they sent out a message saying that was a mistake and everyone needed to get the jab regardless... :rolleyes:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Greg Hunter with some things to think about.
    Jabbing and the great die off. The creep state and the great reset. The sleeping sheep and the great awakening.
    I'm gonna go think about some great big flaky biscuits.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

No studies from the U.S. Why is that ?​

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19​

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19​

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Wow, if this is true, the current administration, pharma giants and the media should all be sentenced for crimes against humanity for squashing this information and the use of this effective drug as a treatment option.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Wow, if this is true, the current administration, pharma giants and the media should all be sentenced for crimes against humanity for squashing this information and the use of this effective drug as a treatment option.
    Looks like any country that is heavily invested in the vaccines don't encourage these studies. Criminal is what it is.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

A key graphic from the above...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If it’s not apparent by now, well, It should be.

Whether or not it was the original endgame, the fact of the matter is that covid is not about public health, but it is about control.

Which is why as time goes on, I'm more and more skeptical about where it came from.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Shouldn't all us unvaxx'd and unmasked be dead by now?
    The father of two of our grandkids told them (the kids) that DoggyMama and I would be dead by October since we got the vax. Either that or 5 years from now. (his words, not mine) He's a Qanon follower too though, so there's that. But we weren't happy when one of the kids told DoggyMama that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom