Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why are mask mandates starting in places like St.Louis for people that are vaccinated already? Today they’re saying vaccinated people can transmit covid to the unvaccinated?
    Then why get a vaccine?

It’s all about Power.

Also, they will keep this going into 2022 elections so that mail in ballots
    will be used to steal more elections!

Watch and see!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They're saying that vaccinated people can spread the delta variant to vaccinated people...vaccinated to for that matter. But presumably the vaccine works for the variant it was designed for.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I get the feeling that in the final history of covid we'll find that lots of mistakes were made by leadership in the rush to make money and acquire power. The health and well being of the citizens of this country were always secondary objectives. The game isn't over yet though, still a lot of cash on the table and an election in the wings.

Always follow the money

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's probably too late in the process now to determine if it was better to combat this with a reactive, beefing up hospitals, beds and staff, to combat covid or focusing on the vaccines. We'll never know which would have worked better or cost less. This whole thing is like watching a big company that's made an expensive investment in a technology that isn't working like it should. Nobody can simply say this was a mistake and start over, too much money has been spent, and leadership would be embarrassed.
    BetaMVax?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It seems to me, if something is "voluntary", then if you don't do it it becomes "mandatory", then it was never voluntary in the first place.

I've been saying the same thing to my wife.

"If you don't volunteer to do X, we'll make X mandatory" isn't voluntary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I get the feeling that in the final history of covid we'll find that lots of mistakes were made by leadership in the rush to make money and acquire power. The health and well being of the citizens of this country were always secondary objectives. The game isn't over yet though, still a lot of cash on the table and an election in the wings.

Always follow the money
    Here's a shocker. Pfizer says their vaccine efficacy drops to 84% after 6 months. Gonna need another booster. Oh, crap. I guess that means we get to make a bit more money. Oh well.

So, you mean that the fast tracking DIDN'T determine any better data on how long the ***damn thing lasts? Wouldn't that bit of information be nice so that people can judge their own risk/benefit for getting the vaccine?

Oh. And didn't someone post something about Pfizer developing some treatment drug for covid? Of course, great if it works, but also, you can't just leave money on the table like that. It's a while 'nother way to cash in.

ETA:
    There is help on the horizon.........

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I thought they were trying to make getting vaccinated seem appealing...

Romero Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm gonna hold out until the reward is a million dollars per person and the experts promise me that the vaccine will make me 6 inches taller, extend my life an additional 20 years and make me better looking. Then I'll get it. Right now these "incentives" just aren't enough.
    I’m hearing the Pfizer vaccine may cause women’s breast to grow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom