• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'll humbly take the correction as I used the wrong word. It is not an "immunization."

And I believe that this is where the distinction lies. While TPTB have never expressly said that it IS, they have been pushing it so hard that that is colloquially believed to be the desired effect amongst the populace. To me, it would be similar to government pushing any big pharma drug (the kind that we are always bombarded by commercials) even though the general populace may not need it.

There is a lot of discussion about mandatory vaccinations being required to live in "civil society" and the example of childhood vaccinations being required for children to attend public school is the example. The difference therein lies in that those vaccinations are in fact immunizations against specific diseases like measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis, meningitis and polio. These immunizations make sense and are more socially acceptable as being required because their efficacy has been proven and their development is considered to be "tried and true," whereas the COVID drugs have not. There is obviously room for contemporary discussion on when those drugs were developed and tested and how quickly they were rolled out, versus the current crop of COVID vaccines.
    It has become rather apparent that the brain washing campaign includes intentional misleading of the public on that, trying to get people to accept the notion that the "vaccines" provide immunity. There have even been articles published that speak of informal studies among health care workers that in an anecdotal manner suggest to the reader that there may be some degree of protection from infection. If you think about it though are people who wouldn't read what the perps said about this in 2017 going to read now? And if they did would they know what they were reading?

To date the TV commercials saying thank you for taking the jab is my hands down favorite. Monty Python couldn't have done this asinine but so thoroughly evil **** any better.

Well, tell you what. It's time to set this demonic BS aside and enjoy some BBQ, tater salad, iced tea...
    Yesterday I slow mesquite BBQ'd some roast and sausages with a little homemade sauce, getting it ready for today. So tender that the excuse for chewing is enjoying the flavor.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Likewise, people’s confidence in the vaccine is not proof of its efficacy, or hope thereof. I know you’ll agree with me when I say two things can be true at the same time (can’t remember where I’ve heard that a lot lately but I’m sure he’s a great guy).

So if it’s truly a freedom to not get the vaccine, let’s switch it up just a bit to gun language. “We should have the freedom to keep and bear arms, but that does not mean we are shielded from the social consequences of the people who are afraid on the other side” Can you agree with this? I say no way. Emotion cannot be allowed to trump logic.
    If someone’s goal is to maintain a free and functional country, the ones getting the vaccine should not be immune to the ones sounding the warning about how dangerous this might be.
    Obviously we're not shielded from the social consequences of the people who are afraid of firearms. There are "gun free zones", anti-gun groups who advocate taking our rights away, politicians chomping at the bit to oblige them, etcetera.

Indeed, the people promoting the vaccine do not have the right to silence the opinions of the skeptics.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because there are 1.35 million lawyers in the US, and most of them aren't like Hough

Remember, somebody sued Mickey D's because their hot coffee was actually hot and there is almost certainly a lawsuit behind those 'Do not stick hands under mower while blade is turning' stickers

We are already seeing claims of 'lethal vaccines' when someone in their 80s dies after getting the shot, as if there could be no other cause
    On one side of that there is the difficulty of proving that the vaccine caused the harm. On the other is the fact that if it's up to a jury in a law suit, a bad verdict could be very costly.

I agree that some other way to figure out if there is a legitimate liability claim would be helpful. The system we have now that protects vaccine manufacurers does not seem to be as interested in finding that a vaccine caused someone's death as it is in protecting the institution.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll humbly take the correction as I used the wrong word. It is not an "immunization."

And I believe that this is where the distinction lies. While TPTB have never expressly said that it IS, they have been pushing it so hard that that is colloquially believed to be the desired effect amongst the populace. To me, it would be similar to government pushing any big pharma drug (the kind that we are always bombarded by commercials) even though the general populace may not need it.

There is a lot of discussion about mandatory vaccinations being required to live in "civil society" and the example of childhood vaccinations being required for children to attend public school is the example. The difference therein lies in that those vaccinations are in fact immunizations against specific diseases like measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis, meningitis and polio. These immunizations make sense and are more socially acceptable as being required because their efficacy has been proven and their development is considered to be "tried and true," whereas the COVID drugs have not. There is obviously room for contemporary discussion on when those drugs were developed and tested and how quickly they were rolled out, versus the current crop of COVID vaccines.
    Yes. It IS an immunization. It's a new kind of immunization, which looks to be your problem with it. And that's fine. I'm a bit skeptical of mRna too. But being new doesn't make it not an immunization. Being skeptical of this new kind as apposed to accepting the old kind doesn't make it not an immunization either. It reportedly confers immunity to the disease SARS-cov-2. I think it's possible to have a skeptical view of the new and not reject that they may legitimately be called vaccines, inoculations, or immunizations, jabs, shots, pokes, whatever.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have maintained, and will continue to do so...that if these "vaccines" are so safe why do the companies producing them need to be immune from prosecution?
    I'm not an anti vaccer but I'm not willing to be part of a global experiment. We should be nearing herd immunity anyways....
    As has been said many times, my body, my choice.
    Can't you say the same thing about gun companies?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Apples to oranges. The gun company makes a tool for many different uses. As the end user we are in control of how it’s used. The vaccine is made for one thing, administered through strict protocol, and then it’s over. (Or the beginning of the end, depends:))
    Guns mfgs being held liable is just a ploy of the anti 2A, you don’t see that with cars, alcohol, welding helmets, pole barn kits from menards, all in the name of safety. You would see it in food mfg and similar, right?
    We’re not in control of how it’s used.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Made it to page 4 in this thread before this comparison reared its ugly head.

Impressive restraint. :):

Such victims.

View attachment 142141

The writer of the article says that employees have been doxxed and endorses the practice. Sounds to me like I won't cry if the author gets his/her/it's house burned down.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which gun companies are immune from civil action (that’s what we’re talking about, not “prosecution)?

You can sue the **** out of any gun manufacturer for whatever you can sue other manufacturers for. You just can’t sue them because someone used their product illegally to shoot someone. C’mon man. You should know this ****.

599hornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IUH has skipped the coercion/bribery and has gone straight for the boot. Vaccine or your job. Leadership told us in an all hands meeting about 6 weeks ago that they couldn’t legally require it until it was fully approved, so I guess the lawyers found a loophole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    IUH has skipped the coercion/bribery and has gone straight for the boot. Vaccine or your job. Leadership told us in an all hands meeting about 6 weeks ago that they couldn’t legally require it until it was fully approved, so I guess the lawyers found a loophole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It sounds like some decision makers need to become publicly known.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom