Not open for further replies.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    This guy's analysis sucks right out of the gates...

1) King never claimed to have been protesting COVID for 200 weeks... it was a labor protest
    2) He never claimed he was targeted due to his protests against COVID (King states right in the clip this dude embedded that COVID restrictions had JUST been implemented)... presumably the statement about being targeted due to his voice was his long-standing participation in the "oil and gas" protests...

I'm only 2:29 into the video... I'm sure there will be more gems as I continue to watch.

While King and the interviewer claim that the outcome of his case means that COVID doesn't exist, the fact upon which that claim hinges is that the government of Alberta failed to provide material evidence of the isolation of COVID, even five months after being subpoenaed, for whatever reason.

I've seen this claim (it has never been isolated) repeated often. Here's Reuters calling ******** on that.

If I could find the Reuters article (published in March, well before King's court date) in about 5 seconds of searching, I find it very curious that the government didn't provide similar information.

Why would they choose that path?

The claim is that King's case caused the lifting of the Alberta COVID restrictions. Who knows if that's true. Maybe it did. Maybe Alberta just wanted an excuse. It's unlikely we'll ever know.

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when others use a similar approach in other jurisdictions.
    As to Alberta's motivations, this likely provides some insight...

Looks like lifting restrictions was pretty much a done deal in early July.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Interesting zoom call (first time for everything)... Doc giving theory on possible mechanism of injury of some COVID viruses, and a test (d-dimer) that might help identify cases.

I did search for (and see) some hits on d-dimer... but the embedded links in search results weren't working so, maybe this has been shared already, maybe it hasn't

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What doesn't work about the smokers example, smokers often have to pay more for health insurance, and they should, because they're a higher risk group.
    Higher risk group, but lower medical expenses in the long run according to a couple of studies I've read. Smoking kills you off at a younger age so there are less total expendetures including very high cost older people treatements.
    Information I thought I had links to has gone missing and current material is getting sketchier. Take these people, for instance - linked to Epoch Times, so not what I'd call high quality, but their synopsis seems correct as far as I've pursued it (which isn't far) It links internally to the report it is referencing but don't have the inclination right now to cross check

I'm going to bed, but posted so if you're interested you can see if the actual report has been interpreted correctly in the article. If not I'll try to verify what they're saying, via the report, tomorrow

I'm really getting tired of the 'fluidity' of information availability. It used to be you didn't have to bookmark everything or it often can't be found, or worse yet you do bookmark it and when you open the link it isn't there anymore
    I read the study and it seems their synopsis is correct, but it's worthless for drawing conclusions such as the vaccine makes covid infections worse. It doesn't list the age/co-morbidities/etc of those that died or not for starters. And since those who are high risk for complications are those most likely to have taken the vaccine, it stands to reason that if they do catch it they would be the most impacted.

Is Centers for Disease Control openly discussing internment camps for individuals with a high risk of contracting the China Virus?
    That's not what I got from that. It's discussing quarantining/separating high risk people that are already in camps such as refugee camps and similar.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What’s everyone’s opinion on the Novavax vaccine?
    I’m kinda bullish on their stock. Unless Pfizer and Moderna lobby the FDA really hard (bribe, threaten, cajole, the usual) to scuttle NVAX’s emergency use approval, when they get it I suspect they’ll have a nice upside. But it’s a risk because big pharma and the FDA like to have copious sex with each other, the FDA is such a slut, and big pharma is very jealous.

How good is their vax? No idea other than glowing claims from trials, which the other vaccines had too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Australia is in the process of building quarantine camps right now. Nothing is off the table. The media and governments are making it very clear. Take the vaccine or else
    The bad thing is that the Aussies seem to love government overreach. The way some of the “gun” people reacted to overreaching gun laws, I wouldn’t be surprised if they went willingly to the camps thinking they deserved it. Something like this should spark massive protests in a free society.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This guy's analysis sucks right out of the gates...

1) King never claimed to have been protesting COVID for 200 weeks... it was a labor protest
    2) He never claimed he was targeted due to his protests against COVID (King states right in the clip this dude embedded that COVID restrictions had JUST been implemented)... presumably the statement about being targeted due to his voice was his long-standing participation in the "oil and gas" protests...

I'm only 2:29 into the video... I'm sure there will be more gems as I continue to watch.

While King and the interviewer claim that the outcome of his case means that COVID doesn't exist, the fact upon which that claim hinges is that the government of Alberta failed to provide material evidence of the isolation of COVID, even five months after being subpoenaed, for whatever reason.

I've seen this claim (it has never been isolated) repeated often. Here's Reuters calling ******** on that.

If I could find the Reuters article (published in March, well before King's court date) in about 5 seconds of searching, I find it very curious that the government didn't provide similar information.

Why would they choose that path?

The claim is that King's case caused the lifting of the Alberta COVID restrictions. Who knows if that's true. Maybe it did. Maybe Alberta just wanted an excuse. It's unlikely we'll ever know.

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when others use a similar approach in other jurisdictions.
    :tinfoil:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    And again we are completely ignoring those with the natural antibodies and their resistance to all of this. It’s as if people have never had it and you either are vaccinated or not. Wtf?
    Whether someone is fully vaccinated or not is truly an either or proposition.

Whether someone who had COVID developed a full immune response or not, it not so black and white. IIRC, some developed every bit as much of an antibody level (or higher) than those vaccinated... some developed very little... my gut feel take on that was asymptomatic/very mild symptoms vs symptomatic.

Also, there was a respiratory virus that came through in Dec 2019/Jan 2020 that some swear was COVID. Wife had it, I didn't, she tested negative for antibodies. Others, for example a neighbor, tested positive.

Anyhow, if you want to add that to the conversation, feel free... doesn't affect me, or those close to me, other than whether a vax on top of it is safe... so don't look to me to do that research for you.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    For all the leadership blather over covid I don't think anybody has had a handle on it since it arrived. Other than beefing up hospitals, respirators, and staffing what can we say for sure has been accomplished for the money spent?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Whether someone who had COVID developed a full immune response or not, it not so black and white. IIRC, some developed every bit as much of an antibody level (or higher) than those vaccinated... some developed very little... my gut feel take on that was asymptomatic/very mild symptoms vs symptomatic.

Also, there was a respiratory virus that came through in Dec 2019/Jan 2020 that some swear was COVID. Wife had it, I didn't, she tested negative for antibodies. Others, for example a neighbor, tested positive.

Anyhow, if you want to add that to the conversation, feel free... doesn't affect me, or those close to me, other than whether a vax on top of it is safe... so don't look to me to do that research for you.

An antibody test should address that question pretty effectively. If you have antibodies, you wouldn't need a partially effective "vaccine".

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    For all the leadership blather over covid I don't think anybody has had a handle on it since it arrived. Other than beefing up hospitals, respirators, and staffing what can we say for sure has been accomplished for the money spent?
    Got a whole lot more power and control for the various and sundry fascists in waiting that infest all levels of government, maybe?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    An antibody test should address that question pretty effectively. If you have antibodies, you wouldn't need a partially effective "vaccine".
    Most antibody test only test for antibodies for the N Protein, not the spike. They did what was called an Elisa test for me. It took approximately 10 days to return and wasn't cheap.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Most antibody test only test for antibodies for the N Protein, not the spike. They did what was called an Elisa test for me. It took approximately 10 days to return and wasn't cheap.

If they made that test more available, maybe it would drive down the price a bit... :dunno:

Big thing for me, as stated previously, is that for a virus with such a low death rate (comparatively), that I have no comorbidities for and am not in the target age range, I see zero reason to get a "vaccine" for. Either the "vaccine" or the vaccine.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It's less cut and dried if one has natural immunity after being tested positive. Testing positive doesn't mean you have enough virus even to be considered infected. If you have symptoms and you recover, there's no reason not to think that you're at least as "immune" to covid as a vaccinated person. We're finding out that "science" doesn't really know a lot about the extent to which or for how long the vaccines protect a person. Or, if science did know it withheld the information.

Tell us that vaccines are 95% effective against infection and spread of covid, and then we find out that more than 5% become infected and can spread covid, it's normal to be skeptical of the science that made the initial claim. Same thing when they tell us that immunity from vaccination is better than natural immunity, and then studies come out later that kinda make that claim dubious

If science is a process where previous science is overridden by a more revealed reality, being skeptical of previous science is a normal part of science. But we live in a world now where any science that reveals potential flaws in previous science must be silenced and shunned by society kicking and waving their fists at skeptics, claiming they're anti-science. Some are bat **** crazy, yes. But c'mon. People weren't supposed to become infected or spread covid. It was 95% for **** sake. Now we have variants, as likely to come from vaccinated people as vaccinated.

I'm not anti-vax. In fact, I planned to get the vaccine as soon as it looked to be as safe as claimed, since it is "experimental" (I like saying it that way because it triggers the faithful). But the way TPTB are acting it keeps my skepticism fairly high. They sure aren't acting trustworthy, and they can jam both the carrot and the stick right up their collective ass. We'll see how the NVAX goes. Pfizer and Moderna can suck a big fat ****.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    If they made that test more available, maybe it would drive down the price a bit... :dunno:

Big thing for me, as stated previously, is that for a virus with such a low death rate (comparatively), that I have no comorbidities for and am not in the target age range, I see zero reason to get a "vaccine" for. Either the "vaccine" or the vaccine.
    You're right that if the test was used more that it would probably lower the price some. I'm just thinking that it's not really worth the thousands of people it would take spending thousands of dollars to achieve this goal of lowering the price, over something that has such a low death rate. Just to be clear I'm not advocating for you to run out and get any vaccine, as far as I'm concerned that's your decision. I'm just clarifying that it's not as simple as and antibody test, although that does give you some idea it's not an accurate measure of your immune system.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom