• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Is Centers for Disease Control openly discussing internment camps for individuals with a high risk of contracting the China Virus?
    Australia is in the process of building quarantine camps right now. Nothing is off the table. The media and governments are making it very clear. Take the vaccine or else

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    217230863_10226635486419165_2793223291482556363_n.jpg

Remember this, next time you hear them say, "We're all in this boat together".

No.
    We're not.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Guy has a medical condition that makes the vaccine dangerous.
    Maybe someone should tell his bandmates (or ex-bandmates) that they are going to get a shot of arsenic.
    Then when the bandmates complain they'll die, tell them, "That's right. That's what you're trying to do to him."

language warning. YoungRippa can be a bit "colorful" with his language.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Surprisingly, this story doesn't seem to be getting much traction in the MSM...

Interview with Patrick King...

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

This guy's analysis sucks right out of the gates...

1) King never claimed to have been protesting COVID for 200 weeks... it was a labor protest
    2) He never claimed he was targeted due to his protests against COVID (King states right in the clip this dude embedded that COVID restrictions had JUST been implemented)... presumably the statement about being targeted due to his voice was his long-standing participation in the "oil and gas" protests...

I'm only 2:29 into the video... I'm sure there will be more gems as I continue to watch.

While King and the interviewer claim that the outcome of his case means that COVID doesn't exist, the fact upon which that claim hinges is that the government of Alberta failed to provide material evidence of the isolation of COVID, even five months after being subpoenaed, for whatever reason.

I've seen this claim (it has never been isolated) repeated often. Here's Reuters calling ******** on that.

If I could find the Reuters article (published in March, well before King's court date) in about 5 seconds of searching, I find it very curious that the government didn't provide similar information.

Why would they choose that path?

The claim is that King's case caused the lifting of the Alberta COVID restrictions. Who knows if that's true. Maybe it did. Maybe Alberta just wanted an excuse. It's unlikely we'll ever know.

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when others use a similar approach in other jurisdictions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom