jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Indeed.

Like I've said before, don't start none, won't be none. Make your choice, be happy you have one and shut the **** up. Start trying to take away that choice from others to make yourself feel better about your decisions and there are going to be substantial problems.
    I think part of the statement is true. Vaccinated people should not feel like they need to carry the burden for unvaccinated people. If people who are vaccinated and confident in their immunity should not give unvaccinated people any thought at all. But, neither should unvaccinated people wear masks. Both have made their choices. If you're vaccinated, STFU and bask in your immunity. Stop worrying about what choices the other side has made. Karen is not gonna save grandma. 90% chance grandma is vaccinated anyway.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So you're saying it will lead to global warming?
    Probably lots of smoke and the occasional bright flash as well.

I'll not be forced, coerced, bribed, shamed, guilted or ordered to take a shot I'm not comfortable with for the sake of the "greater good". If the "greater good" was a concern we wouldn't have had rioting/looting go unchecked, the southern border wide open, the pipeline shut down, handed Iran billions of dollars, a stolen election, attempts to disarm the citizenry or legalized abortions on every corner.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Bloomington is now offering $1000 to every faculty and staff member at schools to get the jab. This Isn’t bribery, but instead is compensation for the five minutes it takes to get a shot at Walmart. “This payment is provided for the time and effort associated with obtaining the vaccine”.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I think we’re rapidly closing in on a solid impasse concerning Covid and the virus.

Those who have taken the virus are too heavily invested now to look back. Those who have been hesitant are provided with conflicting information so regularly that finding any confidence on any of it is highly unlikely.

I’m beginning to wonder if it isn’t intentional. Just another “us vs them” situation to help keep the country divided.

The harder they push the less likely I become to take the vaccine. I don’t see that changing down the road. Nothing is free from politics and I’ll not go against my intuition to please anyone when it’s my health I consider to be at risk. I get one shot on this rock and I won’t be conned into potentially cutting it short.
    I guarantee it's intentional, I've been saying this a long time. United we stand, divided we fall. They know this, and the keep us divided technique has worked for a long time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Bloomington is now offering $1000 to every faculty and staff member at schools to get the jab. This Isn’t bribery, but instead is compensation for the five minutes it takes to get a shot at Walmart. “This payment is provided for the time and effort associated with obtaining the vaccine”.

Compensation, riiiiiiiight... :rolleyes:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The way that’s worded and presented sounds like some shady sh**. Sounds like it was written by the ethics committee to get around their own rules.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    We know that the virus injects it’s own code in the dna via the rna processes. Why is it such a leap to think the vaccines don’t cause some of the same reaction?

Because the mRNA vaccines lack the "code" to do so... the code to create and assemble fully formed, replicatable virons is much more complex than to create single protein strands.

A rough analogy... if you had a CNC or 3D printer file to create a water pump impeller blade, could a "glitch" in that file suddenly cause a fully formed, assembled and functional water pump to spit out?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Because the mRNA vaccines lack the "code" to do so... the code to create and assemble fully formed, replicatable virons is much more complex than to create single protein strands.

A rough analogy... if you had a CNC or 3D printer file to create a water pump impeller blade, could a "glitch" in that file suddenly cause a fully formed, assembled and functional water pump to spit out?
    so since you didn’t actually read the article I’ll quote the relevant portion.

tldr: Viral RNA can potentially in a lab setting be reverse transcribed into human DNA.

this is groundbreaking research that while is not absolute proof that the vaccine MRNA is changing DNA it is proof that the idea and possibly should not simply be dismissed as “not possible”
    Significance
    An unresolved issue of SARS-CoV-2 disease is that patients often remain positive for viral RNA as detected by PCR many weeks after the initial infection in the absence of evidence for viral replication. We show here that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of the in- fected cell and be expressed as chimeric transcripts fusing viral with cellular sequences. Importantly, such chimeric transcripts are detected in patient-derived tissues. Our data suggest that, in some patient tissues, the majority of all viral transcripts are derived from integrated sequences. Our data provide an in- sight into the consequence of SARS-CoV-2 infections that may help to explain why patients can continue to produce viral RNA after recovery.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

tldr: Viral RNA can potentially in a lab setting be reverse transcribed into human DNA.

this is groundbreaking research that while is not absolute proof that the vaccine MRNA is changing DNA it is proof that the idea and possibly should not simply be dismissed as “not possible”
    Significance
    An unresolved issue of SARS-CoV-2 disease is that patients often remain positive for viral RNA as detected by PCR many weeks after the initial infection in the absence of evidence for viral replication. We show here that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of the in- fected cell and be expressed as chimeric transcripts fusing viral with cellular sequences. Importantly, such chimeric transcripts are detected in patient-derived tissues. Our data suggest that, in some patient tissues, the majority of all viral transcripts are derived from integrated sequences. Our data provide an in- sight into the consequence of SARS-CoV-2 infections that may help to explain why patients can continue to produce viral RNA after recovery.

And add to this the fact that TPTB will not allow ANY discussion, even among scientists of this and other topics is reason enough to treat it seriously.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Do you believe unintended consequences could happen with novel technologies in the human body?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    And add to this the fact that TPTB will not allow ANY discussion, even among scientists of this and other topics is reason enough to treat it seriously.
    TPTB put out a hit piece on this research saying “not possible” and that the experiment was flawed design. It’s a simple experiment, take human cells, infect them with virus, check DNA of cells after.

idk how that could be flawed. I’m open to discussion.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Indeed. I'm struggling a bit, as I mentioned, to find actual high quality reportage

Information I thought I had links to has gone missing and current material is getting sketchier. Take these people, for instance - linked to Epoch Times, so not what I'd call high quality, but their synopsis seems correct as far as I've pursued it (which isn't far) It links internally to the report it is referencing but don't have the inclination right now to cross check

I'm going to bed, but posted so if you're interested you can see if the actual report has been interpreted correctly in the article. If not I'll try to verify what they're saying, via the report, tomorrow

I'm really getting tired of the 'fluidity' of information availability. It used to be you didn't have to bookmark everything or it often can't be found, or worse yet you do bookmark it and when you open the link it isn't there anymore
    I hear you about the take-downs... not helpful in building trust.

Here's my take on the situation... prior to delta, most of the major vaccines were highly effective in preventing hospitalizations and nearly "perfect" in eliminating death among the vaccinated.

Israeli data indicates that both the delta variant AND the time passed since vaccination have lowered that and that they are doing or leaning toward a third booster shot for those over 60.

Depending upon the definition of "elderly", and who knows how Delta affects it, but the "elderly" are 100 to 1000 times more likely to die than healthy 20-29 year olds.

So if Delta and time since vaccination lower fatality say by 95% instead of near 100%, that means the vaccinated "elderly" would be 5-50 times more likely to die than unvacinnated young/healthy.

This in no way refutes what you're saying might be happening, but means without age demographics, it's not possible to say.

Also, it is far too soon to rule out that declining antibody titres might hit the "magic" band or range that unlock ADE, just that I'm not seeing anything that definitively indicates that's happening.

I do need to see if there is any public data of how the phase III trial group is fairing now almost a year post vaccination.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

Significance
    Actual SARS-C0V-2 has a working blueprint for a complete, assembled water pump. mRNA vaccine RNA is a working blueprint for a water pump impeller blade.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why couldn't they just make a traditional vaccine for wuwho flu?

Why did they need to roll out nRNA to the masses, why not roll it out on a smaller scale first?

Science says herd immunity at around 70%, why are they hell bent on 100% vaccine compliance?

Why are natural antibodies not as good as the vaccine?

Why are they constantly reversing themselves on their recommendations? (I am quite sure we have contingency plans, but the flip flops prove they are not following them.)

Feel free to add questions...

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Why couldn't they just make a traditional vaccine for wuwho flu?

Why did they need to roll out nRNA to the masses, why not roll it out on a smaller scale first?

Science says herd immunity at around 70%, why are they hell bent on 100% vaccine compliance?

Why are natural antibodies not as good as the vaccine?

Why are they constantly reversing themselves on their recommendations? (I am quite sure we have contingency plans, but the flip flops prove they are not following them.)

Feel free to add questions...
    Answer to all questions...
    1628090967681.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom