• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The more I think about this the more I think this video should be crammed up the media's ass to remind them what their role as journalists is supposed to be. Instead, the media is basically the full time propaganda wing of the DNC.
    Like a running play in football. No raison for them to stop using it until you MAKE them stop

Not sure about hot tar, but I think feathers might be cheap from a slaughterhouse

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I've heard a couple of times recently in the media... "developed by Trump" etc.
    As more and more stories of the vaccines not stopping outbreakes come out... what's the bet that they are laying the groundwork for:
    "The vaccine doesn't work, causes problems and worse viruses to appear, wear a mask, it's Trump and the Republicans fault."

I had the thought the other day that maybe they KNOW their spending and taxation plans are going to crash the economy. Perhaps they want to hype WuVid, shut things down again and then shift the blame away from their idiotic agenda onto the virus :dunno:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I had the thought the other day that maybe they KNOW their spending and taxation plans are going to crash the economy. Perhaps they want to hype WuVid, shut things down again and then shift the blame away from their idiotic agenda onto the virus :dunno:
    There is no way they don't know. This is intentional, no one could nosedive an entire country this masterfully by accident.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Meanwhile in France...

And more regarding France.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I just don't understand the BIG PUSH to get everyone vaccinated? If places start asking for your vaccine card, I will be moving on. I can always shop at home on Ebay and Amazon
    I really don't think that will work, if it is made mandatory, us mail, and other delivery services will not deliver as you will be forced to have a placard attached to your home stating unvaccinated lives here!!!

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    just went to an outdoor gathering of friends and family. Out of know where an older lady I have known for years started down a “what are you gonna do if the government says you gotta get it” route when talking to someone else.

I stepped in and threw the conversation off the rails because I couldn’t believe she was suggesting government mandate and force everyone to get it. Totally out of character and a good way to turn the party in the wrong direction.

anyway. Why does it seem like everyone who has gotten the shot now feels like it’s their duty to preach it like the gospel.

Repent o ye sinners or thou shall burn the firery covid/ government thug induced death.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Why does it seem like everyone who has gotten the shot now feels like it’s their duty to preach it like the gospel.
    Not everyone. DoggyMama and I got it because our granddaughter's dad and other grandparents came down with it. Wasn't severe thankfully, but that was the turning point for us. We were on the fence about it before that. But neither of us have ever advocated for or against. It's a personal choice, period. But I'll be damned if I go back to masking up unless it's in a medical facility.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not everyone. DoggyMama and I got it because our granddaughter's dad and other grandparents came down with it. Wasn't severe thankfully, but that was the turning point for us. We were on the fence about it before that. But neither of us have ever advocated for or against. It's a personal choice, period. But I'll be damned if I go back to masking up unless it's in a medical facility.
    This was kinda what I said before derailing the conversation. If I was in my 70’s and had already survived a stroke and or heart attack like her and her husband I would probably have gotten it to. But I’m in my 30’s, survived it once and am healthy.

vastly different situations

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    It`s ratcheting up...but where`s the love, tolerance and inclusion...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom