• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well it is pretty underpowered for hunting.
    Hard to eat something when it runs a mile before dying.

The right of gun ownership isn't to kill animals, it's to kill people who are trying to kill you.
    Is it though? An AR-15 can shoot multiple calibers. Slap a 6.5 grendel upper on and you can DRT most North American game.

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    We need to remind the politicians of a couple things:

1. if a patient has an illness that a given drug doesn't work for, because it is ineffective and has too many risky side effects, no matter how many more patients come down with the same illness, the wrong treatment is STILL the wrong treatment, so no matter if we have a 'mass shooting' every day, 'gun control' is STILL the wrong answer, and STILL ineffective and STILL dangerous.

2. the other issue is that the 'courageous' position is NOT to join the mob to burn the witches (attack the 'gun culture') and melt down guns in some symbolic virtue-signaling fest - the REAL courageous position is to stand firm and OPPOSE 'mandatory background checks' because they not only do NOTHING constructive, but they irrevocably pave the way for gun confiscation, and a well-armed citizenry is the ONLY defense against genocide. R.J. Rummel documents 'democide' to the extent that our 'superior' fellow nations have averaged over 7,000 innocent deaths of their OWN citizens via genocide over the past 100 years, and Zelman and Stevens document the clear connection to 'gun control'. For that matter, the authors of the Second Amendment clearly indicated their motivation was to address the timeless concept of the balance of power between citizen and government. So 'background checks' are far from a harmless diversion of police resources that does nothing other than allow hoplophobes to 'feel good for having done something' - 'background checks' must be OPPOSED at every possible point, and 'compromising' on the issue cannot be allowed.

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    The anti gun noise I heard was about laws to force gun owners to buy specific liability insurance to cover issues that might involve the guns they own. A huge moneymaker for insurance companies that will solve nothing, but allow leadership to look like they are "doing something".

Always follow the money
    The REAL excuse there is that it ALSO forces a 'gun registry' to start, because you can only insure what you tell them you have. The Dems are desparate to get a gun registry before they steal the next election.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/12-old-star-student-fatally-035205630.html

we have a politician who actually seems to understand that this begins at home

check out the aclu's response.

i haven't heard them weigh in on our rights yet.
    From the ACLU's response (regarding parental responsibility) Emphasis mine.:

"It “unfairly violates due process by holding a person liable for someone else’s actions,” it said."

Which of course is exactly what ridiculous gun laws, restrictions and bans do. They hold law abiding citizens responsible for the actions of criminals.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    From the ACLU's response (regarding parental responsibility) Emphasis mine.:

"It “unfairly violates due process by holding a person liable for someone else’s actions,” it said."

Which of course is exactly what ridiculous gun laws, restrictions and bans do. They hold law abiding citizens responsible for the actions of criminals.
    my point exactly

if parents are not morally and legally responsible for their child's action then why should i be?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This mother ****** seems to believe the Second Amendment "grants rights".

These ******** are the spawn of Hell.

obiden, go back to whence you came, you worthless piece of ****.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

-William Pitt

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This person I've been following for a while on social media has Had all the regressive left gun control women like the one in this comment attacking him because he won't bend to their needs do to the color of his skin and for standing up to his 2nd Amendment Rights. Some of the BS said to him is down right discussing like this bitch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220602-205958_kindlephoto-529688163.png
      Screenshot_20220602-205958_kindlephoto-529688163.png
      479.1 KB · Views: 39
    Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    When will the law enforcement idiots in Uvalde accept some (well really a lot) of the blame for this massacre? And when will the idiot politicians get some courage and tell the truth about the failures of law enforcement? And when will they all understand that no law or statute was going to stop this cretin psychopath from going on this rampage? Heck, he shot his own grandma in the face!!! Pure evil, period.
    Notwithstanding, my prayers are with the families that have suffered these horrific losses of their kids and family members.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "The number one killer —more than car accidents, more than cancer," Biden said. "Over the last two decades, more school children have died from guns than on-duty police officers and active-duty military combined."

I call ********.

Top Bottom