• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    I would not be surprised to see a fast tracked AWB 2.0 bill brought to the floor tomorrow or Thursday (correction, next house session starts June 7th, unless they call a special session). And frankly, I would not be surprised to see Manchin or a couple RINOs flip over to get it passed. Filibuster? Not gonna happen... this is Sandy Hook, but much worse as we just had another mass shooting with an ar-15 in Buffalo NY (corrected).

Don't worry if you got em, grandfather rules will apply, it'll be a carbon copy of the last time to keep it simple and push it through.

Just my prediction.

And my sincere condolences and prayers for the families affected by this senseless madman.

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...-wing-lie-thats-killing-our-children-1358161/

here is another fool who wants to use past racism as a reason to ban firearms.

as an american who happens to be black, it really bothers me when i'm labeled as a white person who is scared of life without a gun.

these fools, once again, ignore the fact that their anti-family policies of the 70's started this. when THEY decided that discipline within the home and school stifled the growth of children.

that teaching children that there are consequences, food or bad, to their actions was labeled as child abuse.

that forcing children to take mind altering drugs was preferable to teaching them self respect.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...-wing-lie-thats-killing-our-children-1358161/

here is another fool who wants to use past racism as a reason to ban firearms.

as an american who happens to be black, it really bothers me when i'm labeled as a white person who is scared of life without a gun.

these fools, once again, ignore the fact that their anti-family policies of the 70's started this. when THEY decided that discipline within the home and school stifled the growth of children.

that teaching children that there are consequences, food or bad, to their actions was labeled as child abuse.

that forcing children to take mind altering drugs was preferable to teaching them self respect.
    Exactly. Your points are correct.
    I have worked with some troubled kids, it starts with really screwed up homes. Not sure how it can be corrected. I do believe the lack of respect for life is not being learned/taught.

I have been in the military , shot and owned firearms most of my life and cannot understand how you cross the line where another's innocent life is so cheaply valued. Have had long discussions with an older police detective who has interviewed his share of murderers and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

The lack of Fathers and Faith in the home is killing our society.

Don

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Watching Holy Moly last night and then Brandon came on...ABC was only one carrying it. ABC, the voice of truth....what a joke. I flipped the channel. The liberals and Brandon can cry all they want, but they loved the mass shooting and they made it political immediately. FBI says around 250 people killed by rifles and shotguns every year and Brandons what to strip the 2A from millions of law abiding citizens, blame the gun, never the criminal. If they were so concerned with human life they would be pro-life. And what about all the drunks killing people every year....I don't see beer being attacked this much. What about the 3000 children that die in pools every year. Why aren't Brandons outlawing swimming pools? Imagine a America without guns......imagine Nazi Germany. Thats the Brandons dream except it will be better in their minds this time. Fully expect many RINO's to jump on board with this.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I would not be surprised to see a fast tracked AWB 2.0 bill brought to the floor tomorrow or Thursday. And frankly, I would not be surprised to see Manchin or a couple RINOs flip over to get it passed. Filibuster? Not gonna happen... this is Sandy Hook, but much worse as we just had another mass shooting with an ar-15 in NYC.

Don't worry if you got em, grandfather rules will apply, it'll be a carbon copy of the last time to keep it simple and push it through.

Just my prediction.

And my sincere condolences and prayers for the families affected by this senseless madman.
    As horrific as this is, I don't see another AWB passing, especially this close to the mid-term elections.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    If you want to do something, you can contact your legislators and have them repeal the "no guns at schools" laws that make these killings possible. Let's stop making up nonsense and feeding any hysteria.
    YES!

we have identified the true issue. we know, due to many examples throughout history, where banning/legislating/restricting guns will lead to.

let's take the responsibility of OUR kid's future out of their hands. make the first educators of our children US.

call them out for their failed policies that have lead to the breakdown of our society.

when i get an anti-2a idiot in my face wanting to debate gun control, i don't try to convince them of the 2a. i ask them what are they teaching their children at home.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Dems have lots of gun control bills and "assault weapon" bans sitting in the drawer ready to go. There are probably some that are already dying on the vine in Congress as we speak. Will another one come as a result of these Texas killings? Almost certainly.

That said, any new proposals will almost certainly NOT include any grandfather clauses. Gun grabbers have openly admitted for years that allowing for grandfathering was a mistake they made with the '94 bill, and one they don't plan to make again.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The anti gun noise I heard was about laws to force gun owners to buy specific liability insurance to cover issues that might involve the guns they own. A huge moneymaker for insurance companies that will solve nothing, but allow leadership to look like they are "doing something".

Always follow the money

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    YES!

we have identified the true issue. we know, due to many examples throughout history, where banning/legislating/restricting guns will lead to.

let's take the responsibility of OUR kid's future out of their hands. make the first educators of our children US.

call them out for their failed policies that have lead to the breakdown of our society.

when i get an anti-2a idiot in my face wanting to debate gun control, i don't try to convince them of the 2a. i ask them what are they teaching their children at home.

As one who has worked for school shooters, I can tell you they do it there as they know they will get away with it.

The laws now only create safe work environments for murderers.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

I usually ask the anti-2A idiot what their plan is to protect themselves and the ones they love from someone intent on doing them harm.

second.jpg

Top Bottom