• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Billybob44 beat me to it but tomatoes are a lotta fun. The wife gets real upset when she catches me in the garden before I go to the range.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    LOTS!!

My brother and I shoot about anything and everything! Improvised targets are our favorite. The best so far was a chinese 4-wheeler that couldnt be fixed do to a lack of available parts. We bought it off the guy and drug it out to our shooting place and on the 4th of july with a couple gallons of gas and some fireworks, we really had a good time! Next up is my moms old computer, not just the hard drive, the monitor, key board, tower and speakers! Persimmons are a good challenge too. Instant persimmon pudding!

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Okay I had a hard time shooting beer cans at first too! But they are out of date. Which means they aren't very good anyway, think skunked PBR. And they are free.

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    I have gotten a hold of some bullet resistant glass a couple times.
    It's pretty impressive what it wil stop. I have gotten the ok to remove a door from an armored truck, just need to find a place to shoot it at.
    Going to document what it takes to get through it.

You let me know when you get that and ill come up with a place to shoot it. :rockwoot:

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Back when we had BB guns. Me and my cousin picked up a grocery sack of pop and beer cans from the side of the road. Then took it to the creek and threw the cans into the water and tried to sink them before they got to the bridge we were standing on.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    picture.php

96 dodge neon. About a month ago.

THAT'S what I'm talking about.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    You get the door, I got the place. If you are any where in southern indiana come on over, my range is capable of over 300 yards.
    I have gotten a hold of some bullet resistant glass a couple times.
    It's pretty impressive what it wil stop. I have gotten the ok to remove a door from an armored truck, just need to find a place to shoot it at.
    Going to document what it takes to get through it.

MiCo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   1
    Sep 1, 2011
    Camby, IN
    I have been a toy shooter since I was a kid with only a pellet gun. I didn't really grow up when I got old enough to have real guns. Cheap little toys from Happy Meals, Dollar Tree and yard sales make great .22 shooting galleries.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Old political signs from losing campaigns make great targets. We used to shoot toy soldiers, trucks etc too!

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Cardboard tube that held the plastic for a shrink tunnel, I kid you not that tube is one inch thick and will stop multiple .22's.

Impressive stuff for essentially cardboard and glue.

jay2981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Cans. I hate them. Usually next to Johnson, Navin R. (typical bastard):laugh:

He hates these cans!

Top Bottom