• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I have searched the threads, but I haven't found anyone experiencing the problem that I am experiencing. I replied to a thread in the General Firearms Discussion Forum. It happened to be on page 10 using the default page settings. Anyway, if I am logged off, which I am most of the time while reading the threads, I am unable to view the page that I have posted on. When I click on that page number, I am placed on page 5. Even when I try to advance one page at a time, I can advance to page 9, but when I try to advance to page 10, I am sent back to page 5. I am also able to advance past page 10. Once I log on, I can view page 10. This continues to happen days or weeks later, I still experience the same problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I am using IE-10 on my laptop. (The reason why I am usually logged off most of the time is because INGO keeps logging me off, so I stay logged off until I want to reply to a thread. I then log on and stay logged on until INGO logs me off again.) Is it something that I am doing or is this a common problem on INGO?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/341731-if-i-felon.html

Last edited:

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Update: I have just tried to view the page while being logged on and the same thing is happening so, it doesn't matter if I am logged on or not.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was able to view the entire thread. I know a few others have been commenting about difficulty using the forum the past few days and having trouble logging in. I haven't had any problems at all recently.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I was able to view the entire thread. I know a few others have been commenting about difficulty using the forum the past few days and having trouble logging in. I haven't had any problems at all recently.

I think the problem is related to viewing my own posts. I don't know why. This problem started occurring a few weeks ago.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have searched the threads, but I haven't found anyone experiencing the problem that I am experiencing. I replied to a thread in the General Firearms Discussion Forum. It happened to be on page 10 using the default page settings. Anyway, if I am logged off, which I am most of the time while reading the threads, I am unable to view the page that I have posted on. When I click on that page number, I am placed on page 5. Even when I try to advance one page at a time, I can advance to page 9, but when I try to advance to page 10, I am sent back to page 5. I am also able to advance past page 10. Once I log on, I can view page 10. This continues to happen days or weeks later, I still experience the same problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I am using IE-10 on my laptop. (The reason why I am usually logged off most of the time is because INGO keeps logging me off, so I stay logged off until I want to reply to a thread. I then log on and stay logged on until INGO logs me off again.) Is it something that I am doing or is this a common problem on INGO?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/341731-if-i-felon.html

I see your post.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/341731-if-i-felon-10.html#post4959926

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    We've been noticing some anomolies. I will forward on, to see if this is related.

What browser, and version are you using?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Okay, don't laugh. I'm using IE 10. I haven't tried to see if the same thing occurs with Firefox.
    No laughing, I assure you. Most of our issues involve browsers/versions. we have a search issue related only to chrome we are trying to figure out.

wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No laughing, I assure you. Most of our issues involve browsers/versions. we have a search issue related only to chrome we are trying to figure out.

Chrome tends to bugger up a few websites. There is certain MS related php code that chrome tries to eat itself when processing it. I've had my fair share of "staring at code code until going blind" kind of weeks.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here

This isn't the only issue that I have using IE 10. When posting a reply and I want to add a smiley, once I click on the more link to bring up the popup for more smileys, I am logged off and I have to log back on before I'm able to submit my reply. Fortunately, my typing has been saved and reappears once I log back on.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    FYI, I couldn't post a picture from my computer on a different thread the other day and I have posted this picture previously. I used to be able to link to them, and this wasn't available, I am thinking, so I tried to copy/paste in the quick reply window and the picture flashed as if it was copied and then didn't appear when posted. Weird! I typically use Firefox.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    No. I haven't checked the remember me box. Sometimes others use my laptop and I didn't want them to be able to log on without my knowledge.

Unchecks when you log out. Then requires password and name again at login.

This caused me trouble early on.

I'm a slow typist and would invariably log me out before I was done.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I just tried to view this thread without logging on, just to check it for updates and I was unable to view the second page. Every time I clicked on page 2, I was taken back to the first page. I had to log in just to view the second page. :dunno:

Also, am I suppose to be able to click on the smileys on the right of the page when in advanced reply? The pointer indicates that I should be able to do this, but when I do, nothing happens. I always have to click on the "more" to bring up the popup of smileys.

Top Bottom