Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There is evil in this world...

Based on what they have right now, Cox said they don’t see a connection with the Delphi murders. However, he admits both have very rare similarities in their crime scenes.

“A lot of those things, the staging, multiple victims, spending time post-Mortem,” Cox explained. “A lot of those things make these kinds of cases like the one percent kind of cases that you see.”

“We know from a post-mortem injury that the killer or killers remained on the scene or came back to the scene anywhere from at least three hours after the murders up to eight hours,” Cox explained. “They were able to change something in every room of the residence to where we actually had a scene that was not a crime scene, but it was the scene that those killers wanted us to find.”

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    There is evil in this world...

Based on what they have right now, Cox said they don’t see a connection with the Delphi murders. However, he admits both have very rare similarities in their crime scenes.

“A lot of those things, the staging, multiple victims, spending time post-Mortem,” Cox explained. “A lot of those things make these kinds of cases like the one percent kind of cases that you see.”

“We know from a post-mortem injury that the killer or killers remained on the scene or came back to the scene anywhere from at least three hours after the murders up to eight hours,” Cox explained. “They were able to change something in every room of the residence to where we actually had a scene that was not a crime scene, but it was the scene that those killers wanted us to find.”

Straws, Grasping at.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

He hasn't been able to talk to his family. Well guess what? Abby and Libby's families haven't been able to talk to them either *******.
    Some of them grievances sound very silly.

His cell is only 6'x10'
    He's sleeping on a mattress pad
    His electronics are being monitored

Well it is prison. :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    His cell is only 6'x10'

Oh no.
    I'm so... remembering the time that we (on my sub) found a case that stated the minimum living space necessary for prisoners, and WE didn't meet them.

Though I guess we volunteered, and he (as pointed out) hasn't been convicted yet.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I don’t think his incarceration as a person presumed innocent until proven guilty should be any more restrictive than necessary, but I’m also curious if he contributed to any of this by his behavior. For example, if you make suicidal comments, then maybe you don’t get bedsheets for a while. He definitely should not have any problems meeting with his lawyers or reviewing documents from his case.

Since the prosecution apparently is cool with transferring him, I guess it would be the sheriff who refuses to release him to another facility that has to respond to this motion?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I think the problem is what happens to inmates that are in jail for the crime he is accused of. They can’t put him in Gen. Pop. He’ll get killed. So hold him in segregation in prison till court date. Don’t know if county jails are set up for that. Just my guess of course. I can imagine that segregation in a prison has to be ****. But given the type of people they have to deal with I can understand the conditions. Tuff call for all authorities involved. Dang sure hope they got the rite guy.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Some of them grievances sound very silly.

His cell is only 6'x10'

And as of right now he is innocent. How many innocent people is it ok and acceptable to treat this way and for exactly how long? prison is for convicts.

Hopefully the state has the right man, but until the judge passes the verdict, he is innocent and should be afforded the rights of anyone else.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    And as of right now he is innocent. How many innocent people is it ok and acceptable to treat this way and for exactly how long? prison is for convicts.

Hopefully the state has the right man, but until the judge passes the verdict, he is innocent and should be afforded the rights of anyone else.
    This i can agree with. The reason for him being held where he is, I don't know. I would assume it's because of the alleged crime and to keep him safe from other inmates. still doesn't change the fact that it's a prison and it comes along with the inconveniences of a prison.

The other half of your statement has never been true in this country.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom