• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point
    In case any of you are interested. Trump's Truth Social App is now live for Android. You can download the app at the link below.

You can find me there @DrLongJon

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Great, just what’s needed, more fake news. Another pundit (for lack of a better term) preaching to the choir.

In the grand scheme of political discussion I can get it all from MSM without the constant begging for “my” money.

But I’m not wed to a “smart phone”.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Great, just what’s needed, more fake news. Another pundit (for lack of a better term) preaching to the choir.

In the grand scheme of political discussion I can get it all from MSM without the constant begging for “my” money.

Be careful, some will say you had time to post this.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Do you even know what it is? From your post it certainly is not clear. It is an alternative to twitter where you can say there was election cheating or vaccines do not work and not be put in time out. The correct approach is that everyone should have their say without interference…

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Be careful, some will say you had time to post this.
    From my recliner on a pad gizmo, I don’t own a smart ph.
    Do you even know what it is? From your post it certainly is not clear. It is an alternative to twitter where you can say there was election cheating or vaccines do not work and not be put in time out. The correct approach is that everyone should have their say without interference…
    ya, trumps own software app, cause some other bozo kicked him off of there’s, don’t care about any of it. there’s not a lick of difference between any of those politicians I don’t care what color you paint them.

i’ve been a registered Republican for over 5 decades iv’e voted for trump, he lost. Now let’s move on, and find someone that can absolutely kick joe’s ***.

So that’s about enough from me, my BP is more important to me than arguing politics (on the internet). I shouldn’t have made a post in this sub. for. anyway. A moment of weakness or mental fog I guess.

Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point

ya, trumps own software app, cause some other bozo kicked him off of there’s, don’t care about any of it. there’s not a lick of difference between any of those politicians I don’t care what color you paint them.

i’ve been a registered Republican for over 5 decades iv’e voted for trump, he lost. Now let’s move on, and find someone that can absolutely kick joe’s ***.

So that’s about enough from me, my BP is more important to me than arguing politics (on the internet). I shouldn’t have made a post in this sub. for. anyway. A moment of weakness or mental fog I guess.
    BP? Bed pan?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

The argument is for free speech. Social media reaps the federal benefits of being “free speech networks” and then regulate what’s being said in their platforms.

Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville

I would ruther donate my money where I choose,then have it stolen from me by the BIG GUY!

Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point
    Cool, what does that mean? What is that picture?
    The photo was a screen shot showing Truth Social as the #1 app. Higher than Tik Tok, Instigram, Twitter, etc. It could mean multiple things.

It could be seen as proof that a larger majority of people support Trump.

Some might say ot is only a mass influx of bots.

Some may say a very large amount of people are very interested in a free speech network not controlled by leftists.

Whatever it is it is impressive. I did not expect it to hit #1.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The photo was a screen shot showing Truth Social as the #1 app. Higher than Tik Tok, Instigram, Twitter, etc. It could mean multiple things.

It could be seen as proof that a larger majority of people support Trump.

Some might say ot is only a mass influx of bots.

Some may say a very large amount of people are very interested in a free speech network not controlled by leftists.

Whatever it is it is impressive. I did not expect it to hit #1.
    Thank you both, I will consider myself informed.

Top Bottom