• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Because people will latch onto irrational beliefs of some kind, and religion is the most productive and unifying place to hold an irrational belief.

If you step away from religion, then you will be sucked into intersectionality, white guilt, and suicidal altruism in an attempt to seek your salvation.
    iu

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Oh. You guys gained zero and lost a lot. No one respects it except a very few people who think it was just dandy. If you do it again the left has justified already whatever they want to do to put it down. The people, think you’re terrorists while you think something was actually accomplished. I hope I don’t have to say I told you so. I hope you can deduce the outcome from the reality we’re in.
    I'm not "you guys" whoever you think they are. You've been doing a lot of reading between lines lately, attributing words and meaning not intended. I didn't say it was dandy, you're implying I did. All i was getting at is that you and a lot of others have been propagandized into believing it had no real effect besides turning people against Trump supporters, or Republicans, or conservatives, or whoever. We have the benefit of hindsight when viewing the events of the revolutionary war period. You could have picked any number of singular events at the time and decried them as failures, but the eventual outcome wasn't necessarily defined by them.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, yeah. It's a good point. But I suppose they could reply with, which side is storming Capitols. January 6th is really paying adverse dividends on opposition to this bat **** crazy regime. Would have been better if it hadn't have happened. But at least we can point to their OK Capitol "insurrection". For what that's worth.
    I really think they would have found some other excuse to do what they wanted to do

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You need to work on your math. There was no error in my figure. Mine would be 100% correct, while yours 100% false.
    You didn't give a figure, you said more than 0% - nor did you give error parameters. Both of you could be correct but there is no way to tell since accuracy has not been specified

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You didn't give a figure, you said more than 0% - nor did you give error parameters. Both of you could be correct but there is no way to tell since accuracy has not been specified
    All I need do is cite one person; and my undetermined figure would be proven correct and his false. Agreed?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    All I need do is cite one person; and my undetermined figure would be proven correct and his false. Agreed?
    Negative, he said using your standards of accuracy 100% would be just as accurate as your 0%

So, if you're using US population, your 1 in 331,000,000 or so represents an deviation from zero of about 3 x 10^ -9

He would be equally correct in stating that 330,999,999 out of 331 million would be effectively 100% of them +/- 1 part in 100 million

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Didn't read it. I checked my privilege and it's just fine. Been marked "paid in full" for a while now.
    It’s actually on my reading list as opposition research. I’ve heard it employs the 8 steps to brainwashing and I am curious as to what’s driving the current movement.

intel is intel even if it disgusts me to read it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Negative, he said using your standards of accuracy 100% would be just as accurate as your 0%

So, if you're using US population, your 1 in 331,000,000 or so represents an deviation from zero of about 3 x 10^ -9

He would be equally correct in stating that 330,999,999 out of 331 million would be effectively 100% of them +/- 1 part in 100 million
    I didn’t say “0%” key difference. I allowed for growth. He said “100%” anything less would prove my premise true, and his false. Anything more, couldn’t exist. Read the exchange again.

Top Bottom