• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that we could not ignore the so-called predominant domestic threat was the white national threat and “some of the folks are part of the Trump base.”

Now Trump voters are terrorists. I wonder who gets to decide which ones and how many need to be taken to the concentration camps?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that we could not ignore the so-called predominant domestic threat was the white national threat and “some of the folks are part of the Trump base.”

Now Trump voters are terrorists. I wonder who gets to decide which ones and how many need to be taken to the concentration camps?

Considering who made the comment I am surprised he didn't claim we were ALL terrorists and deserving of a firing squad to protect the country!

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Retread of dem propaganda. Under obama, DHS sec. napolitano said religious conservatives and veterans were potential terrorists

Recently, regarding the sec. of def. ordering the military to stand down and purge "extremists", obama left-over brennan said that included "...even libertarians"

Coming them, "extremist, terrorist, wacist, etc, is just meaningless slander used to denote an ideological enemy of the nascent "progressive state".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Considering who made the comment I am surprised he didn't claim we were ALL terrorists and deserving of a firing squad to protect the country!
    Yeah, he did say "some." And lets be honest, he ain't wrong. That's not even making a comparison to BLM and their issues. WN are a domestic terror threat; and yes, some of them support Trump.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Couple of things. First, I don't know how prominent a threat "white nationalists"/white supremacists are. Sure, they're out there and sure, some of them talk about violence, but what have they done in recent history and what intelligence shows any type of real threat currently? A-holes, to be sure, but when we talk about a prominent threat, I'd like to hear, y'know, what the actual threat is.

Second, yes- technically, I'm sure there are people who supported Trump/voted for Trump who are among the (actual) racist yahoos, so I'd say that is accurate enough to not be a lie, but I think he is trying to at least imply that these (actual) racist people who have a penchant for violence are prominent on the right. They simply are not.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Couple of things. First, I don't know how prominent a threat "white nationalists"/white supremacists are. Sure, they're out there and sure, some of them talk about violence, but what have they done in recent history and what intelligence shows any type of real threat currently? A-holes, to be sure, but when we talk about a prominent threat, I'd like to hear, y'know, what the actual threat is.

Second, yes- technically, I'm sure there are people who supported Trump/voted for Trump who are among the (actual) racist yahoos, so I'd say that is accurate enough to not be a lie, but I think he is trying to at least imply that these (actual) racist people who have a penchant for violence are prominent on the right. They simply are not.
    The Trump thing is just a cherry to **** off his supporters. But c'mon WN terror isn't a new thing. The El Paso Walmart - 23 dead, 23 wounded(23/23), Pittsburg Synagogue Shooting (11/6), Charleston (9/1), Wisconsin Temple (8/3). And this doesn't include instances that were disrupted by law enforcement.
    WN have a vision, and lets be honest, America is "Browning," and in their warped minds that means they are losing. Why wouldn't it be expected that as America becomes less White, that WN would attempt to pushback in some fashion? And given how stupid they tend to be, pushing back, isn't intelligence discourse, but violence. Our history has shown this to be true. If you look at the history of racial animus in America, what set those acts into motion?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, he did say "some." And lets be honest, he ain't wrong. That's not even making a comparison to BLM and their issues. WN are a domestic terror threat; and yes, some of them support Trump.
    The title of this thread is misleading. Saying "Trump Base is Part of Domestic Terrorism Threat" implies that all Trump supporters are part of that threat. It would be more accurate to say that some of those that are a threat also happen to support Trump. As a percentage of his base, I'd say that it's probably statistically insignificant.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The Trump thing is just a cherry to **** off his supporters. But c'mon WN terror isn't a new thing. The El Paso Walmart - 23 dead, 23 wounded(23/23), Pittsburg Synagogue Shooting (11/6), Charleston (9/1), Wisconsin Temple (8/3). And this doesn't include instances that were disrupted by law enforcement.
    WN have a vision, and lets be honest, America is "Browning," and in their warped minds that means they are losing. Why wouldn't it be expected that as America becomes less White, that WN would attempt to pushback in some fashion? And given how stupid they tend to be, pushing back, isn't intelligence discourse, but violence. Our history has shown this to be true. If you look at the history of racial animus in America, what set those acts into motion?
    Those are accurate examples of people with a racist agenda killing people. No doubt. They are also examples of single individuals perpetrating these things without support from an organization or as part of a larger plan.

If the WN threat is just that, lone wolves with a racist axe to grind, I'll grant they are out there and need to be rooted out and brought to justice. I was thinking that he was talking about some sort of broad, coordinated, planned movement. If he was simply talking about 3 or 4 lone wolves over about 10 years, yes- those were a problem. But I don't think that was what he was getting at.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Those are accurate examples of people with a racist agenda killing people. No doubt. They are also examples of single individuals perpetrating these things without support from an organization or as part of a larger plan.

If the WN threat is just that, lone wolves with a racist axe to grind, I'll grant they are out there and need to be rooted out and brought to justice. I was thinking that he was talking about some sort of broad, coordinated, planned movement. If he was simply talking about 3 or 4 lone wolves over about 10 years, yes- those were a problem. But I don't think that was what he was getting at.

see-this-guy-gets-it.jpg

schitt is attempting to use the broad brush here. Everyone understands what he is doing.
    Same with the hiltary basket of deplorables and bidets 15% not good people line.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

This actually a fair statement, concerning their organization. Nevertheless, they exist, and I don't think these idea came to them out of the blue. They were learned. It's debatable as to whether it is the intention of organizational groups to create such persons. I often wonder why we don't see Black or Latino people engage in such acts. Sure, they will both kill a person because they are White, but I'm not sure I'm aware of any random mass killing spree by a POC simply because of their dislike of White People... well, at least since Nat Turner. I may be wrong.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    America is "Browning,"
    Census 2000 Shows America's Diversity
    • White 75.1 percent.
    • Black or African American 12.3 percent.
    • American Indian and Alaska Native 0.9 percent.
    • Asian 3.6 percent.
    • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.1 percent.
    • Some other race 5.5 percent.

• As of 2019, here is the current distribution of the U.S. population by race and ethnicity:
      • White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
      • Hispanic: 18.5%
      • Black: 12.2%
      • Asian: 5.6%
      • Multiple Races: 2.8%
      • American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.7%
      • Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.2%

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This is just unhinged ******** from crazy partisan ideologues. If Trumpers meet the threshold of domestic terrorists so do Progressives.

Top Bottom