• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have no issue with calling those acts terrorism. So that component is satisfied. Now tell me about the perpetrators and the victims that satisfies the second part, in relation to the premise I posed.
    For instance, even though it was a BLM protest, I would hope you’re not blaming Black people for the attack on Rittenhouse, by the clearly NOT Black assailants.
    Here’s your opportunity to make your case.
    Wasn't even thinking of Rittenhouse. And just because they weren't successful in burning the Federal officers alive, it wasn't for lack of trying.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you're operating on the assumption that they were trump voters? :laugh:

Otherwise I guess the election really was a fraud in your view, because there simply wasn't enough people to account for the numbers.
    Nuance escapes you. I said you couldn’t know that they voted for Biden. How does that translate to me meaning they voted for Trump?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Which “acts” was I talking about? I didn’t say there were no mass shooters of color. I already knew that there were. I’m not even being sneaky. My post are clear, people just aren’t reading them thoroughly.
    Well, what qualifies as the primary motivation behind no small percentage of mass shooters tends to be pretty subjective. If the media finds a hint of a racist comment from a white mass shooter that will take center stage as the only motivation behind the shooting. Mass shooter incidents conducted by anyone other than a white person are quickly forgotten by the media.

Do WN idiots exist? Sure they do, so what? They make up about .00000000000000000000000000045% of the population. Of those, maybe 5% have the balls to engage in violence. They are not a national security threat deserving of the attention they're receiving. This is part of a plan and just more ******** being fed to and lapped up by the willfully ignorant. These morons are the low hanging fruit as they begin the process of normalizing what's coming.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, what qualifies as the primary motivation behind no small percentage of mass shooters tends to be pretty subjective. If the media finds a hint of a racist comment from a white mass shooter that will take center stage as the only motivation behind the shooting. Mass shooter incidents conducted by anyone other than a white person are quickly forgotten by the media.

Do WN idiots exist? Sure they do, so what? They make up about .00000000000000000000000000045% of the population. Of those, maybe 5% have the balls to engage in violence. They are not a national security threat deserving of the attention they're receiving. This is part of a plan and just more ******** being fed to and lapped up by the willfully ignorant. These morons are the low hanging fruit as they begin the process of normalizing what's coming.
    Yep... What's the first thing that gets said as soon as there's a mass shooting anywhere?

1619730005209.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is a protest:

This is a stormed capitol:

And this is a riot:
    Except that you're downplaying the "protest". They did indeed break into the capital. And that was a planned goal by some. I think some more innocent folks got carried away and ended up where they shouldn't have gone. But breaking into the Capitol makes it more than just a protest. I do think there were a lot of honest patriots there. But there were also some people who planned this ****.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nuance escapes you. I said you couldn’t know that they voted for Biden. How does that translate to me meaning they voted for Trump?
    Then your statement is pointless.

Tell me, where's the nuance in this image:

ZhmAC69.png

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The erroneous implication is that ONLY whites are racist. Even before you have to delve into what actually constitutes "racist", you have to acknowledge that racism is held by some people from every demographic. Then of course, you have to sort through and discard all the ridiculous allegations from the left as to what actually IS racist.
    I know someone who is pretty far left but thinks she's moderate. She's white. She thinks that Black people cannot be racist because they have a right not to like white people because of, well, you know. And they have a legitimate reason not to like some white people. But to claim that they have a legitimate grievance against an entire race is as silly as claiming that Black people are all one thing. It's a dangerous form of stereotyping that attempts to shut down any deserved criticism of the bad actors.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I have no issue with calling those acts terrorism. So that component is satisfied. Now tell me about the perpetrators and the victims that satisfies the second part, in relation to the premise I posed.
    For instance, even though it was a BLM protest, I would hope you’re not blaming Black people for the attack on Rittenhouse, by the clearly NOT Black assailants.
    Here’s your opportunity to make your case.
    Well to be fair, the first white dude Kyle shot thought he was black.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Also tell me where the nuance is in this image?

JakYMMg.jpg

Last time I checked, things that can be seen from orbit aren't nuanced.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think a single day just wipes the slate clean for a year's worth of rioting and destruction.
    No. Of course not. It preempts Trumpers saying they din du nuffin'. Don't storm Capitols you can't possibly take and hold (rhetorical 'you'). It was foolish. And now Democrats are using that to call Trumpers terrorists. The whole lot of you. And me for that matter. It doesn't help to call those guys who did it Patriots. They were fools. They enabled the press to make you terrorists to the rest of society.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No. Of course not. It preempts Trumpers saying they din du nuffin'. Don't storm Capitols you can't possibly take and hold (rhetorical 'you'). It was foolish. And now Democrats are using that to call Trumpers terrorists. The whole lot of you. And me for that matter. It doesn't help to call those guys who did it Patriots. They were fools. They enabled the press to make you terrorists to the rest of society.
    Oh I know. What I don't get is how they can be so outraged about a single incident while turning a blind eye to an entire year of real-ass terrorism.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Except that you're downplaying the "protest". They did indeed break into the capital. And that was a planned goal by some. I think some more innocent folks got carried away and ended up where they shouldn't have gone. But breaking into the Capitol makes it more than just a protest. I do think there were a lot of honest patriots there. But there were also some people who planned this ****.
    Agree...but they did not set fire to anything that I know of.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All you hear from the .gov and media, is how bad the right is, or Trump supporters.
    Where is the same outcry for the same things brought on by people not meeting those criteria?
    They have a purpose that looks clear to me. The Trumpers gave them an easy win. THey don't even have to work now to claim Trumpers are terrorists. As far as the outcry on the other side, I suspect those Antifa and BLM thugs are useful idiots. How people can look at CNN with a reporter claiming the protests are mostly peaceful with the city burning in the background tells you what we're up against.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agree...but they did not set fire to anything that I know of.
    It's not a symmetrical war.

Press: Why those terrorists over there terrorized our beloved elected officials. We need to hold them accountable. Oh, those buildings burning in the background over here? Don't mind them. These protestors over here must make people uncomfortable with perpetuating systemic racism. America is deeply racist and a few burning buildings is the just cost of that. And. They're mostly peaceful protestors. And they need the stuff they steal as reparations.

You can vomit if you'd like. I felt nauseous just typing it out.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

They did what no one here had the stones to do.
    You can disagree, but they are American heros as far as I'm concerned.

A system based solution was shut down in november.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

They are not a national security threat to the extent that it's being portrayed. I'd certainly agree if it's stated that way. White nationalists are a threat to individuals. They're not a threat to the nation because they have no political capital to exploit for any real gains. The real threat is the group that holds just about all the political capital right now, and that is the bat **** crazy progressives. They get away with burning cities and terrorizing residents because it's apparently pursuant to a political goal.

Top Bottom