Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Umm, maybe ask your belt buckle? (couldn't resist)
    The belt buckle is helpful for taking up the overload stress put on the trowser button. I have no cause to question it as it’s done an admirable job thus far. But, as an burgeoning authoritarian, I should probably interrogate it just for the general principles.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’ll have you know I can type pretty fast and put some serious word count down in a short time. It’s incoherent but fast.
    hsjsojsugtyfgys. tfsryisshsu. vtysyysysis, syytcsbsy.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to share this. I was really surprised to get this response from a pro gun group on FB. I recently bought a Kel Tec Sub 2000 and thought I might get good info in this group but I was declined. Here is their response.

Your request to join Kel Tec Sub-2000 Group! was automatically declined based on criteria admins added to this group.

Admin Feedback

We don’t allow Trump supporters in our group after your 1/6 attack on the US, law enforcement and American freedom, and your current attempts to end American democracy. It would not be fair to the REAL Americans in the group.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Bluffton
    I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to share this. I was really surprised to get this response from a pro gun group on FB. I recently bought a Kel Tec Sub 2000 and thought I might get good info in this group but I was declined. Here is their response.

Your request to join Kel Tec Sub-2000 Group! was automatically declined based on criteria admins added to this group.

Admin Feedback

We don’t allow Trump supporters in our group after your 1/6 attack on the US, law enforcement and American freedom, and your current attempts to end American democracy. It would not be fair to the REAL Americans in the group.
    And that is exactly why everybody should stay away from facebook anybody can say and do what they want

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Admin Feedback

**** ‘em.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Admin Feedback

Well, their loss.

We have a few threads on the sub2k.
    And if you have a question that hasn't been asked, then start a thread on it and see if we can answer.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Admin Feedback

Be interesting to see who their "real americans" are???

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Be interesting to see who their "real americans" are???

Joe Biden Abortion GIF by GIPHY News (GIF Image)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom