• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to share this. I was really surprised to get this response from a pro gun group on FB. I recently bought a Kel Tec Sub 2000 and thought I might get good info in this group but I was declined. Here is their response.

Your request to join Kel Tec Sub-2000 Group! was automatically declined based on criteria admins added to this group.

Admin Feedback

We don’t allow Trump supporters in our group after your 1/6 attack on the US, law enforcement and American freedom, and your current attempts to end American democracy. It would not be fair to the REAL Americans in the group.
    This group that says no rudeness or politics allowed? LOL. I may have to see what questions they asked to join for them to find out your politics? AB335EFB-B312-47A5-BD33-90AE8873A524.jpeg

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    This group that says no rudeness or politics allowed? LOL. I may have to see what questions they asked to join for them to find out your politics? View attachment 255622
    There weren't any questions that would determine my politics. I suppose they are able to see what groups you are in when asking to join their group and I am on a few pro Trump and anti Biden groups.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I get it that this is a tough topic, heck, it is tough to decide what to do for just myself.

What deity decreed that a presidential primary candidate must support the nomine, that did so for reasons other than that of selfish self interest? I now believe it to be contrived by the media and RINO‘s to keep a lid on America First supporters. They create this narrative that one is a bad guy if they do not support those that have agendas different from themselves.

I can see how in the past the whole support the team thing worked, candidates with very similar goals competed to execute those goals. That is not the case today, the goals for republican candidates are vastly different. In fact, when it is said and done I suspect several candidates goal will be to keep Trump from winning, not winning on their own platform. (Mike Pence, looking at you.)

“Asked recently whether he intends to support the 2024 Republican nominee, whomever that might be, Trump ominously rejected any such promise. "It would depend," he told The New York Times. "It would have to depend on who the nominee was."

So it is unreasonable to say it depends on the nominee? The whole premise reeks of control…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The house and senate are teams, this is not about protest votes for libertarian candidates.
    This is about not supporting the R nominee for President. It's not a protest vote for a Libertarian, it would be a protest vote for Trump. The difference being here that you actually would probably cause your team R to lose.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is about not supporting the R nominee for President. It's not a protest vote for a Libertarian, it would be a protest vote for Trump. The difference being here that you actually would probably cause your team R to lose.
    That is why “it depends” is the correct answer. Hypothetically if Paul Ryan were to win the nomination, I’d never cast a vote for that traitor, ever. Worse than just letting a known communist win to me.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That is why “it depends” is the correct answer. Hypothetically if Paul Ryan were to win the nomination, I’d never cast a vote for that traitor, ever. Worse than just letting a known communist win to me.
    So Young and Holcomb are OK, but this is different.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So Young and Holcomb are OK, but this is different.
    That is why “it depends” is the correct answer.
    In those cases there was not even a prayer or statistical chance anyone but them or the dem would win. None. But that us not what we are discussing here, it is the blind commitment to support an unknown as of yet candidate being used as a gotcha now…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wonder if DeSantis is a traitor not worthy of ever voting for in the general if he runs in the event that Trump loses the nomination to him? I'm mean that's what we are really talking about. Not Paul Ryan or Holcomb or Todd Young.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wonder if DeSantis is a traitor not worthy of ever voting for in the general if he runs in the event that Trump loses the nomination to him? I'm mean that's what we are really talking about. Not Paul Ryan or Holcomb or Todd Young.
    With these last couple of posts it seems you are supporting forcing promises of supporting an unknown candidate just because they have a R next to their name.

For me that ship has sailed. I will support the candidates I like in the primary and vote for the best outcome in the elections. Usually that will have an R on it, but there are exceptions hence the depends answer.

Are you for forcing others to support those that do not place America first?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    With these last couple of posts it seems you are supporting forcing promises of supporting an unknown candidate just because they have a R next to their name.

For me that ship has sailed. I will support the candidates I like in the primary and vote for the best outcome in the elections. Usually that will have an R on it, but there are exceptions hence the depends answer.

Are you for forcing others to support those that do not place America first?
    Cmon mike. I'm not getting where you are coming up with the notion that I support voting for anyone else in the general that has an 'r" next to their name.

I'm specifically asking about DeSantis and if he would not be a worthy option for voting for up against the Democrats in the general if he should beat Trump in the primary.

It's not like I have said anything about voting for anyone the likes NH. She's not even in the conversation because she would never be in the position of winning the nomination. Let's just stick with DeSantis as a worthy option as opposed to just letting the Democrats have it shall we?

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Man, screw these "unexpected database errors" that always seem to shut down Ingo and interrupt my train of thought when I'm on a roll right in the middle of trying to make a further point. It really ticks me off.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm specifically asking about DeSantis and if he would not be a worthy option for voting for up against the Democrats in the general if he should beat Trump in the primary.
    And the answer is I do not know at this time and no one should know right now as there is a lot of water to flow through the bridge. There are a lot of choices that could come up that would be a big ask…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's not like I have said anything about voting for anyone the likes NH. She's not even in the conversation because she would never be in the position of winning the nomination. Let's just stick with DeSantis as a worthy option as opposed to just letting the Democrats have it shall we?
    That works for us but that is not the narrative of the MSM. They want Trump to commit to ANY nominee the left can foist on us.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That works for us but that is not the narrative of the MSM. They want Trump to commit to ANY nominee the left can foist on us.
    I've said it before, and I will say it again that I intend to vote for Trump in the general as well as DeSantis because I believe they are both genuinely better options to what the Democrats have to offer. You might not think so of DeSantis, but I do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom