Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw Trump at the UFC fights last Saturday on you tube. I think he has all those votes. He had the place rocking. Masvidal after his final fight gave a shout out to him and crowd went wild. Good to see after all the crap communist in this country have been doing to him.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I thought this was a powerful editorial. YMMV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    And here I thought Tulsi Gabbard might joint the ticket. She's at least an independent. On a more serious note, Trump will never be allowed to be President again. Removal from ballot (through whatever means....), simply choosing as a private party (RNC) whom to nominate or even the full JFK treatment. He will not be allowed regardless of votes (as if they matter...). And once the shenanigans occur and are plain to see? Nothing. Citizens will do nothing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And here I thought Tulsi Gabbard might joint the ticket. She's at least an independent. On a more serious note, Trump will never be allowed to be President again. Removal from ballot (through whatever means....), simply choosing as a private party (RNC) whom to nominate or even the full JFK treatment. He will not be allowed regardless of votes (as if they matter...). And once the shenanigans occur and are plain to see? Nothing. Citizens will do nothing.
    Easy to say today but no man knoweth tomorrow…

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I’m coming back around on trump. At this time last year I thought there was zero chance and this would end up in a bull party scenario that would split the republicans. If I got to pick a president it’d still be Rand Paul. But he doesn’t have the voice needed to get through debates with how argumentative they’re and trying to discuss complex issues in 30 seconds. Almost like we need individual hour long (at least) interviews for the mass majority to get a real understanding of one’s position. I can’t even remember what jeb bush was running on because every time he spoke he just got dummied by trump. There may be excellent candidates that, “speak softly and carry a big stick” that just can’t compete in the shouting matches that has become the debates. Maybe even do some sort of march madness bracket style debate. Two people go up against each other. Poll winner moves on to the next round, the “championship” ends up just being 2 people on the ticket. debate a few days before voting, write ins still allowed.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Fair. But I cannot imagine a scenario where Trump is allow the big-boy seat again. I think the fever pitch of NOT TRUMP!! will be acted upon in some way.
    That fever pitch is dying out. The sick far left will keep shouting but reality is beginning to sink in to more moderate democrats. That’s just my 2 cents, Trump is going to go to the election, it’s him or another democrat, there will be voter fraud but the numbers of democrats voting is going to drop. The liberals know that which is why they are still trying to take Trump out. It just makes him more powerful. Now we still have 2 years, Trump could fall to poor health and have to drop out…..I don’t see a single other person yet that can stand up against our adversaries…… yet.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Fair. But I cannot imagine a scenario where Trump is allow the big-boy seat again. I think the fever pitch of NOT TRUMP!! will be acted upon in some way.
    Agree. But the big-assed ego will compel Trump to run 3rd party, dragging the loyal "Trump Über Alles" voters with him. And then, welcome President Newsome. And then, we are all well and truly ****ed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    That fever pitch is dying out. The sick far left will keep shouting but reality is beginning to sink in to more moderate democrats. That’s just my 2 cents, Trump is going to go to the election, it’s him or another democrat, there will be voter fraud but the numbers of democrats voting is going to drop. The liberals know that which is why they are still trying to take Trump out. It just makes him more powerful. Now we still have 2 years, Trump could fall to poor health and have to drop out…..I don’t see a single other person yet that can stand up against our adversaries…… yet.
    I concur with your opinion with one exception; I'm not convinced the systemic cheating can be overcome. Biden hid in a basement, literally. And 81MM legitimate votes?? No way. Yet nothing has really been investigated and remedied with regard to election integrity. I doubt Bidip**** is even the D ticket. He's shot physically and mentally. Assuredly there will be some other crazy leftist/communist on the D ticket. But the R's don't want Trump or the votes he would garner and are complicit in trying to take Trump out as well. It's crazy to me that "America First" would insult any American citizen.

Red= good thought for consideration. Maybe it will make a difference. But my glass is still half empty, so to speak.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Those believe they can't do something are invariably correct

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I could vote for Kurt Schlichter (if he were running)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Agree. But the big-assed ego will compel Trump to run 3rd party, dragging the loyal "Trump Über Alles" voters with him. And then, welcome President Newsome. And then, we are all well and truly ****ed.
    When I see this argument, I am mystified by the people who think Trump supporters should be the ones to roll over for what those people believe to be the greater good but who never even think that maybe THEY should be the ones to roll over to ward off what they believe is an such an existential threat. It makes me think they are unserious and raising the issue is just a stratagem, else they would acknowledge there is more than one solution to that problem

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom