• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So-called Ardent Trumpers should not advocate against the practice but rather be champions of reciprocating!
    I am already a vocal supporter of gasoline engines in both cars and aircraft. Non-reciprocating engines like turbines and electric motors are tools of the devil

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is it illegal? If not, then its just another case where they did it first and your team has to play catch-up. When is your team going to get there first?

If it's illegal then prosecute.
    I have been sounding the alarm of leftists taking over the institutions of freedom and democracy for decades but people that ask questions and deny the situations exist, while simultaneously saying they are conservatives, keep undermining those trying to fight back.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is why they target conservatives representation.

We all know the left controls the lower courts, but they still can win…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe someday so-called 'ardent Trumpers' will actually be a jamil approved™ source

We tried to tell you. Any underhanded trick they can think of is immediately deployed because they KNOW they can't win on their issues
    No source is jamil approved. TM or not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Good!

And the exact reason they’ll never let him back in. It doesn’t bode well for us or Trump.
    From an article you posted in the border thread, the best explanation of why to vote Trump…

“business leaders are looking toward a potential Trump administration and recoiling. The border will be shut, and real wages for American citizens will increase because there will be fewer workers. This is anathema to them because it affects the bottom line. In short, the open border is about money, honey.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I read the post and felt thebsame sentiment you guys did. And then Inread the article and watched the video.

Globalism should be destroyed. But it’s hardly forever even if it were destroyed.

The video made it sound more like they were afraid of being put in Gitmo than anything. Not that I’d shed a tear if they were. The video and article lack the proper context to be taken too seriously.

Maybe without Bill Maher’s TDS I might have taken it a little more seriously. He’s not exactly a poster boy globalist. He’s a left wing anti-establishment hippie boomer who has an irrational hatred of DJT.

And it’s not like those global leaders mentioned aren’t evil globalists. But c’mon. DJT will end globalism forever? That’s seriously eye rolling. This is propaganda.

Top Bottom