Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Babylon 1st - 6th cent. A.D.

Better than Narcissus
    You should get out more

Look up the meaning of Babylon as used by the Rastafarians

According to the Rastafarian belief system that animates some forms of reggae, Babylon refers to the corrupted, capitalist, colonial world that righteous believers are always trying to escape.

And recall that Babylon makes an appearance in Revelation, in events that shall yet come to pass

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You should get out more

Look up the meaning of Babylon as used by the Rastafarians

And recall that Babylon makes an appearance in Revelation, in events that shall yet come to pass
    If it's Revelation you're worried about, you think we can change that by voting for Trump?

You allowed me to pick Babylon without any strings attached. I picked my Babylon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Al Gore sends message to Trump supporters. "I respect you."

Former Vice President Al Gore said Democrats should respect former President Trump’s supporters, suggesting they’re just using him “as a vehicle” to express their anger.

“I respect his supporters,” Gore said on CNN’s “The Amanpour Hour.” “And I think it’s really important in this campaign season for people to maintain respect for his supporters. Many of them, are using Trump as a vehicle to express their anger at how they, don’t think things have been going in the right direction.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

This case should be booted from orbit along with Fani Willis. She obviously has a pattern of acting like a political creature on top of misappropriating funds for personal gain. She is a corrupt political hack that should be disbarred as well.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Al Gore sends message to Trump supporters. "I respect you."

Former Vice President Al Gore said Democrats should respect former President Trump’s supporters, suggesting they’re just using him “as a vehicle” to express their anger.

“I respect his supporters,” Gore said on CNN’s “The Amanpour Hour.” “And I think it’s really important in this campaign season for people to maintain respect for his supporters. Many of them, are using Trump as a vehicle to express their anger at how they, don’t think things have been going in the right direction.”
    I do think there's some truth in that. While there are some who just love them some Trump and will go along with anything he does or says- I do think there is a constituency that wants to flip the bird at DC. Trump is a middle finger back to the government. I agree.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I do think there's some truth in that. While there are some who just love them some Trump and will go along with anything he does or says- I do think there is a constituency that wants to flip the bird at DC. Trump is a middle finger back to the government. I agree.
    Well, I've heard the phrase said before at times from Trump supporters that this is the case. Trump is their symbolic huge middle finger and as Gore puts it, he can understand and respect why they might feel that way. I share the same displeasure about the way things have been going and we all want our voices to be heard.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yes. We've talked about that a lot. But also, they are a subset of the constituency that wants to flip the bird at DC. They're just uber loyal to the person who is the middle finger.

For the purpose of deciding who needs respect or not, I would not exclude the ardent Trumpers from being respected or from being middle finger voters. No one who wants to vote for Trump deserves the disrespect that the progressives hurl at them, whether they're ardent Trumpers or people who just want things to go back to normal.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Trump was right after all.
    Maybe someday so-called 'ardent Trumpers' will actually be a jamil approved™ source

We tried to tell you. Any underhanded trick they can think of is immediately deployed because they KNOW they can't win on their issues

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's not just "ardent Trumpers" either. I've been saying the same thing as well that they try to ruin and bankrupt as well as discourage anyone who dares to be associated with Trump.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A number of us have been saying exactly this especially @Ingomike Same treatment goes for others such as advisors and pretty much anyone that dares to be associated with Trump that they will try to ruin.
    Been trying to sound the call to this practice for a while…

Reactions: KG1

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Maybe someday so-called 'ardent Trumpers' will actually be a jamil approved™ source

We tried to tell you. Any underhanded trick they can think of is immediately deployed because they KNOW they can't win on their issues
    So-called Ardent Trumpers should not advocate against the practice but rather be champions of reciprocating!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Been trying to sound the call to this practice for a while…

Is it illegal? If not, then its just another case where they did it first and your team has to play catch-up. When is your team going to get there first?

If it's illegal then prosecute.

Top Bottom