Please reply by conversation.

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    LNIB Ruger LCR 22LR. I was looking for one of these a couple of months ago, and somehow ended up with two of them. This one was bought off a good friend who told me it had been sitting new, unfired in his safe for months. It looks like he didn't exaggerate, completely pristine, not even a turn line on the cylinder. Has Roger's grips (no idea what he did with the factory grips) and a red Fiber Optic front sight (factory sight included in the box). I've fired probably 80 rounds through it, just to make sure all cylinders are good, with no issues whatsoever. Includes a brand new in package, never opened Bladetech KLIPT IWB holster.

$450 for revolver and holster, including factory box and paperwork. TRADED - Thanks!

Located in Bloomington, will travel a reasonable distance to make a FTF sale. IN DL and LTCH required, nothing recorded. Not really looking for trades at this time, but always interested in pistol caliber lever guns and revolvers. As per site SOP, please don't bump this ad with replies, PM me with questions or offers. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 22 1.jpg
      22 1.jpg
      459.3 KB · Views: 42
    • 22 3.jpg
      22 3.jpg
      334.7 KB · Views: 40
    • lcr_720x.jpg
      lcr_720x.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 40
    Last edited:
    Status