• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    If I remember correctly.. The history channel on the internet runs the shows about a day behind the airdate.. I have been pay tv free for 5 years now... Im really to busy to sit and watch the boob tube anyway.. I thought I would miss it more. The only thing I miss is the Colts on Monday night or when they are on the NFL network... Shrug good reason to get out of house..

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    I like the way they are doing this season it's all skill based and no voting!!! Now we can just enjoy some cool guns and get some more great ideas for things to try.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Littlejohn always seemed to whine about everything, and never took responsibility for his own failures. I'm glad he's out, as I didn't want to hear his crap all season.

Also, the winners of the last 4 seasons are only coaches this season. My money is on the arrogant pistol champ with the dooshy goatee, he's been prepping for a long time now, and he can shoot.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I sure hope they come up with some new challenges. Not just revamped shots from the past 4 seasons. It will get boring real fast to watch the same shots again. I wasnt a fan of the grenade launcher the first time they used it. I like to see more precision shooting then lobbing grenades at 20" circles less than 100yards away. I was dissapointed with the first episode.

Top Bottom