• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

occupybr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2011
    Well goodnight everyone, carry on with what you must. Im gonna attempt to get an hour of sleep before my duties require me to get back to action. Ill check back in on you crazy kids when I wake.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I would not associate with anyone who finds that stuff to be funny. Sure as heck not someone who is willing to put it on FB.

Add that to the negligent firearm handling (and carrying shown to the media), this train wreck is going to hurt gun owners severely.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    They are on my facebook, and Im sure they have seen them. Making fun of Nazis by parody is something, I imagine, would amuse them.
    My father wasn't Jewish. He did however spend the winter of 1944-45 in the Ardennes. Look it up.

He spent 3 days pinned down in an M-18 Hellcat with his buddy blown all over the inside of the turret. I doubt he'd have seen the humor. He was a much better man than I'll ever hope to be.

I'll leave you with this. Good luck with your event. I hope it's peaceful and successful.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    My father wasn't Jewish. He did however spend the winter of 1944-45 in the Ardennes. Look it up.

He spent 3 days pinned down in an M-18 Hellcat with his buddy blown all over the inside of the turret. I doubt he'd have seen the humor. He was a much better man than I'll ever hope to be.

I'll leave you with this. Good luck with your event. I hope it's peaceful and successful.

Agreed, my grandfather was in the first group through the gate to liberate the Dachau camp. I'm all but certain he'd see no humor in it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...we are engineering and coordinating this event to be a major win for everyone involved. the name of our event has been mentioned over 500,000 times on the internet. That itself is a success. Even with this buffoon at the helm. People say that I detract from it, i say, there would be nothing to detract from if I hadnt believed in this issue and brought it as far as it has by marketing a brand of bold and unconventional public awareness event. This is something from nothing. When this event goes off without a hitch i believe we will have truly built something, if nothing else, in hearts and minds.

Sad to say, but I think he's right. He had/has nothing to loose.
    Quite obviously, nothing to loose as far as personal reputation. On gun handling issues, it's plain that he has no clue. Nothing to loose there either, for him.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    because i was done talking about them, dont worry i can still see em, and thats whats important.
    Shut up and go take your nap. Please, as a wise man once said, **** off.

The Men AND WOMEN in here can go days without sleep, not miss a minute of work and still make time to disagree.

The best things about November, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and the bulk of hunting seasons are all in it. Tomorrow, my family will give thanks for all three.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    wellll

You must be right as you have over 2000 posts...this makes you more likely to be correct in what you say
    What is it with you and post count? If a man comes in here and makes one post but he is known and trusted, fine. Clearly, people got played in here, but if you want to associate with this kind of trash fine, but yeah time, posts and interaction in real life matter. To me, you don't matter, you are just an avatar. What you think has no bearing on my opinions.

In real life, I had family in concentration camps, I apologize but I won't march with Nazis or Nazi worshipers. Look through those albums.

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    I was thinking about going, but then decided against it. If that guy is the "leader" of the group id rather not be a "follower" of his.

I'm with you unfortunately. I have no desire to be associated with a group of people like this. It reminds me of "occupiers" I would like to join in with at least a responsible looking group. Drugs, alcohol, and guns sure produce a lot of ammo for the antigunners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom