• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    But this whole idea that because he has a 3 or 4 post count that his ideas are any less noteworthy than someone with a post count of 100, 500, 1000 or 10,000 is ridiculous. Some people need to reevaluate their importance.

But the guy with 1,000 posts has seniority!

To fill you in, he had pictures of "spice" and a bunch of crap on his facebook on there. He didnt have any marijuana references that I saw, but one of first friends I saw on his page had a pot leaf as a profile picture (because you know, pot makes you cool).

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

To fill you in, he had pictures of "spice" and a bunch of crap on his facebook on there. He didnt have any marijuana references that I saw, but one of first friends I saw on his page had a pot leaf as a profile picture (because you know, pot makes you cool).
    Due to a loophole Spice is currently legal again. So this doesn't concern me. Skinheads do concern me. But my question is, was it him or some Facebook "friends"?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    OK, I can't get an answer so that gives me license to speculate. I'm guessing occupybr is 26 or 27, never touched a firearm until 2 years ago and has had his LTCH for a year + or - 2 months.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I did a quick search into this and the first pic I see is a wanna be with a drink in his hand, class ring on, lookin' cool, YO. In the "hotel" business. How do you say rooms by the hour? The NEXT pic I see is of a hooker in a bikini holding a quart bag of pot with fuzzy handcuffs cuffed to the railing of a bridge over the canal..................in broad day light. And to think 17 years ago my daughters day care was just around the corner from that spot. No wonder they moved in 1996, they saw it coming.

OK so let me get this straight. A pimp and his drug dealing hoes AKA one group of trash wants to clean up the area by riding it of another group of trash AKA competition. Good for them. I believe the only way to clean up any area is for the residents who live there to do it themselves. Those who have skin in the game must do it for themselves.

Bwframe's opinion was enough for me but my 30 seconds of research backed it up.

Bravo

PS if you are going to recreate West Side Story, take good flashlights.

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

Tasteless, racist and pure trash.

I could be wrong here, but I think INGO needs to distance itself from this before we are caught in the toilet bowl swirl.

I agree with this. INGO will NOT support crap like this.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    inexperienced

Inexperienced with a firearm and a low post count...that is a recipe for disaster (of course i am kidding...hold your emails and letters)
    OK, I can't get an answer so that gives me license to speculate. I'm guessing occupybr is 26 or 27, never touched a firearm until 2 years ago and has had his LTCH for a year + or - 2 months.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    what?

If i become a grandmaster they are not gonna give me a key to the city....u must be wrong as i do notice you only have 226 posts:D

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I appreciate the great things that come from this forum but, I was thoroughly disappointed in the way some guys have approached this subject.
    Take responsibility for your own failure (and terrible recruiting tactics).

It is not about how people approach the subject. It is about how you approached the people and their reaction to you. You are an adult. You know exactly the image you project.

Your immaturity falls way short of qualifying you to be the next messiah to this crowd.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Are you qualified?
    If asked, I would serve. I do own a home on the SW side of Indy but I am going to say no because I know I don't give a sh** enough to be "that guy" and its a 4 hour drive to Indy for me so holding mass every weekend would be inconvenient for me now.

But I do respect BW, in the real world, so I am going to nominate him. I trust him with a loaded gun way more than a wanna be Broadripple pimp.

Mars Hill pimp, I might reconsider, Broadripple, no.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    rulz

Read the rulz man...it is 50 quality posts....i just had an idea....since everyone knows or thinks that this ruger lcp is barely been used...he should auction it off in the classifieds and donate the proceeds to the nra....i should also add that this thread is so emotionally charged...i think we should all lighten up...i think we are giving the guy too hard of a time but i do not think this is a good idea for me to be involved in....look at my post count...that should tell u that i am right about this

40 more posts and you can buy an over-priced Glock in the classifieds. :):

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    A picture paints a thousand words. The first work painted by these pictures in big bold loud print is LOSERS!!!
    While I agree with you that those depicted in those photos are not who I want to associate with...they are not of the promoter of this event.

Unfortunately...this is the promoter of the event. I find it disturbing...to say the least.

149227_162346427139868_100000935356609_280580_6874984_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom