• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Sad to say, but I think he's right. He had/has nothing to loose.
    Quite obviously, nothing to loose as far as personal reputation. On gun handling issues, it's plain that he has no clue. Nothing to loose there either, for him.
    Except maybe his right nut. We should be so lucky, the gene pool would be drained permanently.

Insert Ozzie Osborne or Benny Hill voice here..........

**** Off Op and take your admirers with you. If you get bored, go try to occupy the fire station in BRipple.

Headline: A handful of sleepy Indy Firemen kick 150 Nazi wannabe asses then go to Bob Evans for breakfast. Local area ER's flooded with activity.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Frankly, I dont see why anyone "Fights" for the 2nd amendment.

Tools like this occupybr guy can undo more in one day than a normal guys life work to support it.

We are all going to lose our guns because of idiots like this, so lets have fun while it lasts.

I am going to go to every competition I can while the .gov lets me keep my cool guns and stuff, before neo-nazi "pro-firearms" guys get them taken away from me.

At least... thats what I will tell my wife. :)

"But Honey, havent you seen the news? Some idiot is going to get my guns taken away, so I HAVE to go to this match on saturday while I still CAN!"

It could work.... :)

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Even if you accept the fact that this dude just has a sick sense of humor and is not actually a neo-nazi...

That doesn't excuse the fact that he has pictures of people pointing guns at themselves with their fingers on the trigger on his Facebook page. Whether he took the pictures or not, RESPONSIBLE gun owners don't think that is funny. He walks around with an LCP clipped to his belt like a phone with a fully exposed trigger and then shows off his ignorance and stupidity to the media.

And HE wants to EDUCATE people???

This is NOT the kind of publicity 2nd Amendment advocates need.

Dude, guns aren't toys. You seem to think they are. In the process you are lending support to all the anti-gun arguments that the general population is too stupid to own guns.

Seriously... go get some training before you start your holy quest of educating others. I highly recommend Gunsite and Yavapai academies.

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Kent erdahl (fox59 reporter) contacted John through Facebook. They are aware. But it looks like the gun community judges a book by it's cover. I guess I better not see a single poster complaining about image here when
    Non gun carriers call the police or belittle you for your image.

Here's a real spinner for you guys. The founders who fought for your freedom in America owned slaves. Got drunk & smoked & owned guns. Which one of you are ready to distance yourself from that image?

In all seriousness why don't the prudes just start they're own "clean" image pro gun event?

Me !!! I'm not a drug smoking drunk who own's a slave or two. Things have changed since our forefathers were around.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    and before i rest... clown, who the hell are you to talk about anyones picture you freak? Children use this board I am sure, and you take sado-masochistic pics of yourself nearly totally nude? You have major major problems.
    At least he takes the time to color coordinate his outfits and he never wears a Brown Shirt.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    He's Jewish, just got back from Israel, and he's dating a black girl. :rolleyes:

149227_162346427139868_100000935356609_280580_6874984_n.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    and before i rest... clown, who the hell are you to talk about anyones picture you freak? Children use this board I am sure, and you take sado-masochistic pics of yourself nearly totally nude? You have major major problems.

It's alright to admit they turn you on. It's natural. Don't hide the feelings.

I guess this means Printcraft WON'T be printing your fliers.

Hey now, I'm many things, including but not limited to, a sado-masochistic freak, but I print like nobody's business. :twocents:

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County

Because IndyTechNerd is Christian Bale/John Connor, publicservant is in handcuffs, Fenway is a bearded guy holding a gun and a cat, and I'm actually a cartoon head with a fedora chomping on a cigar.

You may consider your pictures to be "parody" but the problem is there's no context on the internet. This is the reason text in purple has been adopted as sarcasm on this forum, to provide some context. However with such a repetitive theme running through your photographs, the context of your images run in a direction that makes a lot of people want to run the other way as fast as possible.

There's no such thing as bad press, I guess. I wanted to give this event the benefit of the doubt, and I'm always hoping that any opportunity to educate the public goes well. But you have made yourself the defacto face of this movement and people want to ensure they're being represented by someone who is not going to drag everyone down with "misunderstood" skeletons.

Good luck, but I will not be putting boots on the ground with this event either.

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    There are a ton of people criticizing the event. "I am not going because of the name of it", really??? Then why don't WE, the fine people of INGO organize an OC event the right way instead of always coming up with reasons we can't attend an event. I have seen a couple of people talk about an OC event and all of a sudden everyone is working that weekend or going out of town that weekend or blah blah blah.

I would join an event like this. I am never too busy. Are you going to organize it. I would but I am not smart enough to nor is it one of my talents but I would be more than happy to help and am willing to donate a lot of time.

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Man, you guys have been active today. Im a photographer, marketer, and strategist. Many of these pictures are not taken by me but borrowed. I really think you guys need to learn to not make wild assumptions and rather ask questions when confronted with images such as these.

I am 3/4 jewish and just returned from Israel to visit my grandparents, so im not sure the nazi thing holds much water. As far as the racist thing goes, my girlfriend is african american. Your allegations and jumping to conclusions based on photographs that are a mixture of work, play, and pictures that arent mine that friends posted are nothing short of ridiculous. I understand that they might look bad, but im not hiding anything, because I dont really care. I will say this for the 50th time in this 33 page ordeal, I'm not perfect.

People do crazy things for cameras. I have told you guys that if you want a perfect spokesman, then track down Charlton Heston, until then, I will continue to take the brunt of all the amateur investigative journalists that think they are somehow 'digging deep' by clicking on my name on facebook. Im one of 150 volunteers, while I may be the most interesting to you guys and you can look at pictures of others and make sweeping inferences as to what is running through my head, I would contest that you are wrong. I dont know what else to say, support of OBR is not an endorsement of me, rather its is support of the event, nothing more, nothing less.

Are you crazy ??? What wild assumptions are you talking about. I don't need to make any assumptions. Pictures (a bunch of them no less) speak a thousand words. I wouldn't associate myself with you for any reason whatsoever.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Slow Wednesday here at work and my inner creeper got the best of me. Instead of taking occupybr at his word, I went to look for his family's rich jewish history. He has some family members listed in his FB friends list. All I saw were pictures of his uncle getting married in a little country church, his nephew's 2nd birthday party where both sets of grandparents appear to have attended (good for them making the long flight out of Tel Aviv) and one grandmother appears to be an evangelical christian (she's probably why he's only 3/4 jewish). Notably absent among the more than dozen people who either share his last name or are listed as family, are pictures of bar/bat mitzvah's or any references to Judaism or Israel. They just seemed like other normal people living their lives and not posting anti-semetic photos.

While this doesn't really prove anything other than no one else in the family shares his sense of humor, I'm still struggling to take anything he says at face value.

For those asking where the pics went, here's a link to a slideshow not associated with my personal photobucket.
    [url-] http://img847.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img847/2020/1322060904cr7.smil [/url]

I broke the URL code so you have to physically copy and paste it into your browser. I'm sure not everyone wants to be forced to look at the garbage while viewing this thread.

Last edited:

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011

Have to agree in a way and think you two need to meet. You probably have more in common than you think.:twocents:

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    ?.. I understand that they might look bad, but im not hiding anything, because I dont really care. I will say this for the...

But you do care...

The first news clip, you wore regular clothes and carried with an exposed trigger. The folks here called you out on how you looked and acted.

You cared enough to alter your appearance for the second news clip. You wore a suit coat, and covered the trigger with a proper holster. You even clarified your intent because many here mentioned you were on a vigilante mission.

You also changed the privacy setting of your photos.

You do care, and are constantly doing damage control.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Because IndyTechNerd is Christian Bale/John Connor, publicservant is in handcuffs, Fenway is a bearded guy holding a gun and a cat, and I'm actually a cartoon head with a fedora chomping on a cigar.

Yes. And I know Kung Fu. :yesway:

...Please, as a wise man once said, **** off.

I don't even recall saying this, but if I had, I would have used a British accent. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom