• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In the Harry Harrison novel Make Room Make Room the city has a bureaucracy called "squat court" that resolves squatter cases, but also issues "squat orders". The "squat order" is issued by the city as a blanket search warrant so the potential squatters can search already occupied homes for enough room to spare for them. They simply force the people on the home owner if squat court determines they can handle them.

I wonder if that's where these places are headed.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I wonder if that's where these places are headed.
    I think it was the idiot racist mayor of Boston that I first heard mentioning housing the invaders in private homes. I’d be willing to bet that this voluntary participation is a calculated first step. The next thing we’ll hear is that legislation is being introduced to make it mandatory.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I think it was the idiot racist mayor of Boston that I first heard mentioning housing the invaders in private homes. I’d be willing to bet that this voluntary participation is a calculated first step. The next thing we’ll hear is that legislation is being introduced to make it mandatory.
    My guess would be they go after homes owned by corporations. 40+% now are not owner occupied. It would be the leftist thing to do(not that I agree with buying up entire neighbourhood's to raise prices, and then leaving them empty).

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Reminds me of "Dr. Zhivago." After the revolution the Bolshevik apparatchiks begin moving people into the homes of the now powerless homeowners, who have no option other than to agree and say, "yes, this is much better."

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    So much weirdness here that its hard to write a coherent story.
    Face tattoo guy kills an infant (don't know if it was his), identifies as a woman, religion was listed as Wiccan on prison intake form but now thinks Islam might be a better fit and wants to wear a hijab. Prison denies his demand so now he is suing. Oh yeah, this guy isn't in CA. He's right here in Branchville.
    https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/trans-inmate-killed-baby-identifies-141653330.html
    :ugh:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

Cop resigns after mistaking falling acorn for gunshot​

Best thing he could have done. Clearly not the right person for the job.
    I'm 100% positive lives were saved by his turning in his badge.

Not like he had a choice... Also pretty sure he would have got canned quick, fast, and in a hurry for this anyhow.

Top Bottom