• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, I hope you do realize that the plandemic does not match the political hype and and usurpation of rights so therefore you do not get the compliance you are looking for...
    No, no, I understand, every pandemic, for every disease through history, it is like this.

I think if the State government had done a better job of education, not only about masks, about about how to live at 50%, the source of its authority (.gov schools do such a poor job), and taught the public about germ theory, there would be more responsibility displayed. And, most of all, had the political leadership not been so toxic, more people would understand what needed to be done.

Instead the government, as per usual, commanded rather than lead.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Outside of politics, everyone agrees that masks help reduce the spread.

There is a dissenting voice among those advising Gov. Holcomb? Please tell me. Have not heard this.
    Within consecutive posts your argument went from "everyone" outside of politics to what amounts to a very small group of people involved in politics.

That's some serious goal post moving right there. Well done.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Within consecutive posts your argument went from "everyone" outside of politics to what amounts to a very small group of people involved in politics.

That's some serious goal post moving right there. Well done.
    That is who our representatives turned the decision making over to, remember? The guns and Constitution photos?

Any nonsense "debate" questioning masks is done by toxic politicians who are using anti-masking as a virtue signal, or nihilism signal.

The first ones to decry masks were the first ones to get the vaccine. It was all political nonsense and they did not care who they hurt.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    People are frightened. They've been terrorized into submission. Wear your mask to avoid inflicting further trauma.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I don’t know what to think anymore, I looked up spO2 level studies.

Several of the studies done prior to 2020 did show reduced O2 levels due to masks in testing.

All of the articles written after 2019 all seem to show no effect on O2 levels.

this tells me there are obviously political or agenda driven biases with these newer studies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Strange that the only people I've seen acting like a toddler having a fit is the assholes that invade my personal space in order to tell me what I should be doing.
    Well I get the yin to the yang then.

Antimaskers in stores with signs requiring masks not wearing them and getting in my personal space.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Um, no, it's a pandemic, you don't get to "make choices" about hurting others. Not how any of this works.

You are not a special snowflake. Wear your mask, we are in this together and acting like a toddler having a fit in a grocery store does nothing to prevent the spread. Covid-19 does not care about your feelings.
    You speak of 'doing our part' and all of us 'being in this together'

If you are terrified of contagion, then 'your part' should be to stay the **** home and let the rest of us get on with life

We are not in this together. I don't even know you. I am taking care of my own concerns, and you are on your own

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Oh yes, arrogance, condescension, and name calling are going to win the day.

The irony of you sluring those that wish to protect their individual rights, which they are only responding to those like you who are trying to infringe on their rights because you are duped as to severity of this situation and believe you have the rights to force others to do your bidding.

You just need to look in the mirror to see the rights pushing snowflake...
    Name calling goes both ways. Him calling someone snowflake is where the line is drawn? Its seems ok to post memes about masks, and make fun of people who wear masks.

No one knows what other people have gone through or are going through. Im sure multiple members on here have lost family and friends from covid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom