• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Apparently it is only a problem for the mouth breathers. They are easy to recognize as they are all wearing masks. They wear them because, you know, they help and they are doing their part. You could tell those same morons (I can call them morons if they can call me snowflakes, right?) that it would help if they shaved their asses and walked around backwards and the only question they would have is what razor should I use.
    Your farting will not impact the spread of Covid-19. That was disproven last year.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This post fails the 'maintaining awareness that in a free country you have to accept the decisions made, for their own benefit, by other free men' part of my previous post

If men are free to make their own choices, sometimes they are going to make ones you don't approve of or don't like
    Um, no, it's a pandemic, you don't get to "make choices" about hurting others. Not how any of this works.

You are not a special snowflake. Wear your mask, we are in this together and acting like a toddler having a fit in a grocery store does nothing to prevent the spread. Covid-19 does not care about your feelings.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Masks do no harm and have no impact on oxygen intake levels.
    Oh I can assure you they can and do. I could care less what any study says, I’ve spent thousands of real world hours with one strapped to my face doing actual work.

Doubt me? I can prove it to you, couple hours in a grain bin behind a scoop on a July afternoon and you’ll be ripping that thing off your face gasping for air. Guaranteed

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Sorry but you’re wrong. Period. Maybe you need to leave your basement more. Or actually interact with people with breathing issues. Next time she gets pale and almost passes out I’ll just tell my wife it’s fake and not real. Moron.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes, the anti-maskers are snowflakes, unwilling to do their parts so they sputter nonsense about freedom and ryyyeeettts. Yeah, no, snowflake, you are not special.

Oh yes, arrogance, condescension, and name calling are going to win the day.

The irony of you sluring those that wish to protect their individual rights, which they are only responding to those like you who are trying to infringe on their rights because you are duped as to severity of this situation and believe you have the rights to force others to do your bidding.

You just need to look in the mirror to see the rights pushing snowflake...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sorry but you’re wrong. Period. Maybe you need to leave your basement more. Or actually interact with people with breathing issues. Next time she gets pale and almost passes out I’ll just tell my wife it’s fake and not real. Moron.

No need to go anywhere. One simply needs to read. Masks do not impact oxygen intake.

Perhaps she has an allergen problem? Maybe one of those walking salad sneeze guards is better? Best to see a doc.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh yes, arrogance, condescension, and name calling are going to win the day.

The irony of you sluring those that wish to protect their individual rights, which they are only responding to those like you who are trying to infringe on their rights because you are duped as to severity of this situation and believe you have the rights to force others to do your bidding.

You just need to look in the mirror to see the rights pushing snowflake...

I understand people are upset because we are used to having it our way, anywhere, any time. It is the Convenience Insurgency. However, before the creation of the Welfare State, battling pandemics was the central role of state government. State government can force you to do their bidding and has a long history of doing so.

Our Governor used his authority and the first thing the General Assembly did was to post photos of Constitutions and guns. Did they draft legislative proposals? Nope, just photos on social media.

No one was serious but the Governor and because he told you to do the right thing, a plurality of the State started screaming like toddlers. Tyranny, meye ryyyeeettts! It as if they were ready to greet the virus as a liberating army like the Ukrainians in WWII.

Outside of politics, everyone agrees that masks help reduce the spread. Outside of the politics, everyone understands that the Constitution gives the states the power to force others not to be reckless and endanger others.

One does not have the right to endanger others. Be responsible until we get on top of this.

There is a reason this thread is political sub-forum and not medical.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No need to go anywhere. One simply needs to read. Masks do not impact oxygen intake.

Perhaps she has an allergen problem? Best to see a doc.

Oh yes, we are in the midst of the most politicized and propagandized situation in our lifetimes and you post recent propaganda like it is an authority.

Just like how all the "science" after the plandemic indicates positive results for mask use but research prior to that is mixed?

But some have not just the hook, they have the line and bobber in their mouths...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh yes, we are in the midst of the most politicized and propagandized situation in our lifetimes and you post recent propaganda like it is an authority.

Just like how all the "science" after the plandemic indicates positive results for mask use but research prior to that is mixed?

But some have not just the hook, they have the line and bobber in their mouths...
    If we are calling medical science propaganda, then were are at the stage of "alternative facts" and the logic of January 6th.

I understand that the political leadership on Covid has been a train wreck, if not toxic. But there is no reason to allow the politicians to harm us with their inane conspiracy theories and ignorance as medicine.

I disagree with this Know-Nothingism and I strongly object to its implementation among the broader gun culture. It does no good for us to retreat into ignorance and nihilism.

Last edited:

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Um, no, it's a pandemic, you don't get to "make choices" about hurting others. Not how any of this works.

You are not a special snowflake. Wear your mask, we are in this together and acting like a toddler having a fit in a grocery store does nothing to prevent the spread. Covid-19 does not care about your feelings.
    And I could not give two shits for yours. Your arrogance knows no bounds.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This is incorrect. That's something I know by both first and second hand observation. I've had to coach a loved one on breathing technique to avoid the effects of being bank bug masked. I'd learned controlled breathing over the years from being asthmatic with horrible allergies and in situations requiring masks, respirators and other breathing equipment. Any how, I still have to remind her to control her breathing when masked.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I haven't followed this whole thread but this is simple. Your rights end where mine begin. THE person held up by everyone as the resident expert, Dr. Fauci started out last March by telling us "masks are a virtue signal and unnecessary". Probably the only time he has given and honest opinion not tainted by politics.
    Stay at home, wear your mask, hide under your bed if you like, it's your decision. Personally I'm over the mask AND the advice from those that don't know. The "experts" have been proven wrong time and again. The simple truth is that they don't know and they are getting paid too much to admit that the are in the dark just like the rest of us. Best that we all stay in our own lane and out of the life decisions of others.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And by the way, use silver and zinc along with C, D, B complex and whatever else helps you're overall health.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Strange that the only people I've seen acting like a toddler having a fit is the assholes that invade my personal space in order to tell me what I should be doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom