• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm betting that when the "investigation" is done the report will simply state that there was nothing to be found. Big media will say "no evidence found" and move on to what Donald Trump had for breakfast and why that's bad.
    The media is already setting the narrative that the White House believes it either came from a bat virus and jumped to a human, or it may have been made in a lab. They have those two theories and claim both are equally possible. We may never know for certain.

And of course, the media is patting the Biden Admin on the back for being so much more "transparent" then the Trump administration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Move on? No.

Punish the politicians, and others, responsible for the lies.
    The thing I'm advocating moving on from is the former "science" narrative that turned out not to be derived from science. So then I think your suggestion would be step two once people have moved on from that narrative.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Admit it - sure. But before moving on, it would be good to learn something from it.
    Plenty of stuff to learn from it. How was everyone so fooled that they went around with cloth on their faces believing that made them moral and the people who didn't wear them not? I want to learn about that. I also want to learn about why. From the horse's mouth.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Went to a meeting at a large public institution in Indiana this week. Expected to deal with mask/covid drama.

Nobody wearing masks. Covid not mentioned once. Masks not mentioned once. Vaccines not mentioned once. Just an all-around positive, friendly, enjoyable and normal human interaction and productive discussion of priorities other than the damn virus.

The hysteria is finally, blessedly, over.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Plenty of stuff to learn from it. How was everyone so fooled that they went around with cloth on their faces believing that made them moral and the people who didn't wear them not? I want to learn about that. I also want to learn about why. From the horse's mouth.
    I believe you are looking to the wrong end of the horse.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    COVID is officially over folks! My employer has been Mein Fuhrer Dast COVID since day one, requiring masks, pushing lethal injection, social distancing extremes, shutdowns of massive proportion, etc....

Our mask mandate was due to expire on June 10th. Needless to say, the mask mandate was rescinded, all COVID signage was removed from the property, and the draconian measures were all eliminated (all within about three hours) the day before yesterday - which just so happened to coincide with the arrival of the local Powers That Be for numerous meetings.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well golly you know some jabs they's supposed to protect the jabbee from the the jabless. On the other hand, maybe you should just think about as flight insurance!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

California going to require vaccinated people to wear mask around unvaccinated people in the workplace. Are they afraid the vaccine does not work?
    Social manipulation. Making vaccinated people have to wear masks around unvaccinated people puts a sigma on them and encourages peer pressure to be vaccinated.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is revealing. It also reminds me of the Howard Stern street interviews of random people.

This is a lesson in human manipulation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well it's an unfair question, it starts with what's your thought process ....
    I get what you’re saying, and maybe it is an unfair question. But it does make people reveal that it doesn’t have much to do with thinking, which is the point of asking it.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask.
    If you do not want to wear a mask, don't wear a mask.

The world need not be so difficult, but nannies seem hell bent on making it so.
    I personally believe the issue over masks is NOT a "hill to die on". There certainly ARE hills worth dying on, but IMHO, masking is FAR from that. Not to mention, any business has the legal right to mandate whatever they wish, as in "No shirt, No shoes, No service". But you say the very same thing our Pastor says; "If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask, if you choose not to, then don`t wear a mask. Just do NOT attack others for their own personal choices."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I personally believe the issue over masks is NOT a "hill to die on". There certainly ARE hills worth dying on, but IMHO, masking is FAR from that. Not to mention, any business has the legal right to mandate whatever they wish, as in "No shirt, No shoes, No service". But you say the very same thing our Pastor says; "If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask, if you choose not to, then don`t wear a mask. Just do NOT attack others for their own personal choices."
    Hills are racist constructs invented by white males to oppress women and people of color.

Top Bottom