• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Washington Post services career bureaucrats around D.C. that have a vested interest in a growing omnipotent federal government.

If the beetle mean of WP dare ask questions in public, the government's response is a flaming disaster under the present administration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Washington Post services career bureaucrats around D.C. that have a vested interest in a growing omnipotent federal government.

If the beetle mean of WP dare ask questions in public, the government's response is a flaming disaster under the present administration.

It's obvious, but worth stating at least once. If WAPO calls out the establishment, it must really be ****ed.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wouldn't say all democrats are equally bad at this point. But they certainly are falling on the wrong end of the continuum of late. If they're not all woke neomarxist ********ers, they're at least carrying water for woke neomarxist ********ers to an extent that enriches themselves.

Who in the party of [D]ouches is calling out the extremism of the left?

Well. Tulsi Gabbard. But we know what her standing is among the D's.
    What is really grating on my nerves is the faux moral concern trolling. How when the topic is Pelosi, Biden, Harris et al endeavoring to lead us into marxism/authoritarianism, and rank and file Democrats competing to carry their sedan chairs, that some feel the need to opine that 'You know, not all Republicans are blameless' or 'You know, not all Democrats are on board with this'.

The only thing I can see such contributing to the discussion of the moment is a release of endorphins for the poster, who can feel good about him-/her-/itself and be lulled back to inertia

Personally, I feel sure they will hold our jackets for us when we have to take care of this mess - supposing that we can

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really don't think they know what they are doing, and I think Dr. Fauci just wants the attention.
    I think, at least at the source of the misinformation, that they DO know what they are doing. I believe they intend to run the 2020 election playbook wherever they can in 2022, with the intent of loosening voting restrictions to affect congressional elections by any means possible to favor Dem/progressive/leftist candidates to try and maintain or improve their control of both chambers

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I started out trying to do what they ask. I got my vaccine, both shots. Finally got to take my mask off.

No way I'm putting it back on!
    I really don't think they know what they are doing, and I think Dr. Fauci just wants the attention.
    The only reason to wear a mask was to jump through hoops to get to live your life. In the narrow cases where they can actually help, I don't think it affects the statistics significantly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What is really grating on my nerves is the faux moral concern trolling. How when the topic is Pelosi, Biden, Harris et al endeavoring to lead us into marxism/authoritarianism, and rank and file Democrats competing to carry their sedan chairs, that some feel the need to opine that 'You know, not all Republicans are blameless' or 'You know, not all Democrats are on board with this'.

The only thing I can see such contributing to the discussion of the moment is a release of endorphins for the poster, who can feel good about him-/her-/itself and be lulled back to inertia

Personally, I feel sure they will hold our jackets for us when we have to take care of this mess - supposing that we can
    No, I think it's not only fair to point out that it's really an individual issue, and not a group issue, it's the proper way to look at issues to prevent us-vs-them thinking.

I'm willing to say now that there is a "them", because I don't see anyone in the Democrat Party stepping up to admit what has gone wrong with the left. They either participate in the wrongdoing or carry water for those participating. Maybe it's that they fear being canceled or whatever. But regardless, it's clearly a group effort and not an issue where noting individual effort is actually meaningful. People should not vote for Democrats at any level. They're too ideologically driven.

It's still worth saying not all Republicans are bad. They're not all c-o-c ********ers. Calling out that individuality rather than lumping them into one group is of use. They're not all bad. The bad individuals aren't as impacting on the group to make them as dangerous as the [D]ouches.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The rank and file dumocraps that some like to use as "they are not all bad" fodder are really irrelevant.
    It is their leaders that are trying to ruin America. The irrelevant ones do nothing.
    Yeah. I think I agree with that. Except they vote for people who want to remake America into a leftist utopia.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I started out trying to do what they ask. I got my vaccine, both shots. Finally got to take my mask off.

No way I'm putting it back on!
    Consider it a lesson learned.

Never do what they ask.

Top Bottom