• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Since they are finding out that the vaccines are actually not effective since 47-60% of those in the hospital now have been fully vaccinated. Still children are at an extremely low rate of getting infected.
    What a ****ing joke. Plenty of studies pre KungFlu and post KungFlu that show they do abso-****ing-lutely nothing! **** all these so called DRs promoting this ********. Nothing but snake oil salesmen

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What a ****ing joke. Plenty of studies pre KungFlu and post KungFlu that show they do abso-****ing-lutely nothing! **** all these so called DRs promoting this ********. Nothing but snake oil salesmen
    Is that you @BigRed ? ;)

Agree they just want to train our children to be subject to them at preschool and up.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Since they are finding out that the vaccines are actually not effective since 47-60% of those in the hospital now have been fully vaccinated. Still children are at an extremely low rate of getting infected.
    Citey thingys are not required if you are posting made up #'s as long as they are anti-vacc or anti-mask, right? :)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Citey thingys are not required if you are posting made up #'s as long as they are anti-vacc or anti-mask, right? :)
    Obviously you are not up on the news lately. Better do some research. There are several news stories about it in one of the vaccine threads.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

That's... not what that means.

More than likely:

a) total hospitalizations are way down
    b) those getting the vaccine the most are those at the most risk (e.g. the elderly)
    c) hospitalization rates correlate to that risk

As Twain said, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That's... not what that means.

More than likely:

a) total hospitalizations are way down
    b) those getting the vaccine the most are those at the most risk (e.g. the elderly)
    c) hospitalization rates correlate to that risk

As Twain said, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics...
    Yet another who has not been updated on news reports or is refusing to accept truth. I'm referring to other news reports in a different thread as well. However, it has been updated so it is just 47% of those in the hospital have had the vaccine. You can easily find that information If you want it. Try the daily news UK.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Yet another who has not been updated on news reports or is refusing to accept truth. I'm referring to other news reports in a different thread as well. However, it has been updated so it is just 47% of those in the hospital have had the vaccine. You can easily find that information If you want it. Try the daily news UK.
    :rolleyes:

What "truth" am I refusing to accept?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    :rolleyes:

What "truth" am I refusing to accept?
    DadSmith's version of something he believes as the truth but just makes vague references and tells us we need to search for it. Makes me feel like we are lost in a world of the X FIles where people wander about saying "the truth is out there"...

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I am beginning to think that the MSM, CDC, and the rest of the like minded things are bringing this up just to keep this thread alive! :horse:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co
    I hope parents get very involved this school year to stop mask mandates
    for children in school.

I don’t think the disease in children is bad enough to require wearing masks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hope parents get very involved this school year to stop mask mandates
    for children in school.

I don’t think the disease in children is bad enough to require wearing masks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think we've seen that nothing about this virus is bad enough to mandate anything. Except for mandating that we remove members of a certain political party from any and all offices.

Top Bottom