• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    CDC has updated the reopening guidelines for social encounters... Maskers take note...

FfjpOJU.jpeg
    temp-95.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“Now, very few of these co-morbidities have racial determinants,” Fauci said. “Almost all relate to the social determinants of health dating back to disadvantageous conditions that some people of color find themselves in from birth regarding the availability of an adequate diet, access to healthcare and the undeniable effects of racism in our society.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The answer to their problem starts at the same place as the answer to the NRA's problems, the dishonest grifters walk the plank - and who you replace them with demonstrates a lot about whether your intent is to right the ship or rearrange the deck chairs
    The question that comes to mind is, will one or both be done in the framework or out of it?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    How would you know if they did / did not?

Again, people try and think these people have some kind of limits on their attempts to recreate reality. :wallbash:
    Unlike when Orwell wrote 1984, today, the internet is forever. Granted - we already know that not to be true, and have even seen actual instances of attempted memory-holing of information. But accomplishing it with data sets (such as CDC data for annual deaths) that are readily publicly available and archived will be much more difficult than changing the quarterly shoe-leather production quota data.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I believe there will be nuance in the all cause mortality rates, that might get purposely glossed over, attributed to covid. For example, how many additional deaths might be attributable to life threatening conditions (strokes, heart attacks, cancer, etc.) going untreated, undiagnosed because folks were too afraid to seek treatment for fear of contracting the killer virus?
    Certainly, the devil will be in the details - and those details will be debated. But answering the question, "did something happen in 2019 - 2021 that caused a statistically significant change in all-cause mortality number/trend?" will likely be straight-forward.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Went to Lowe's yesterday and they did not have a mask sign on the door. So I didn't wear one however I'd bet at least 80+ percent of the people in the store still wore one. Felt kind of odd not having one on. I don't think the masks do much but don't have a problem with stores requiring them, their house their rules, so I abide by their signs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Went to Lowe's yesterday and they did not have a mask sign on the door. So I didn't wear one however I'd bet at least 80+ percent of the people in the store still wore one. Felt kind of odd not having one on. I don't think the masks do much but don't have a problem with stores requiring them, their house their rules, so I abide by their signs.
    I was in the Lowes in Clarksville the other day. I'd say it was probably 40/60 unmasked to masked. But when I go across the the river to Louisville, it approaches 100% masked still, just about everywhere.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No mask mandates in Texas...

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    No mask mandates in Texas...

I miss what Texas was when I was growing up. But yeah, I also miss what it is today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

“Now, very few of these co-morbidities have racial determinants,” Fauci said. “Almost all relate to the social determinants of health dating back to disadvantageous conditions that some people of color find themselves in from birth regarding the availability of an adequate diet, access to healthcare and the undeniable effects of racism in our society.”

Man can somebody tape this midget **** heads mouth closed.

Top Bottom