• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ohio says, welcome to the club

And for the Kirks of the world, our legislature asserted the authority to end any existing emergency decree as well as require consultation with the legislature within 60 days of any future ones as well as overriding the governor's veto of said legislation - and then they considered the numbers and decided to stand pat on the procedures the governor had implemented. Not the mindless knee-jerk you anticipated

I personally would have liked to see them lift the mask mandate, but I am reasonably satisfied that my representatives are at least paying attention

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Not knowing the truth is what makes this such a cluster. If you get the shot your good oh but still have to distance and wear a mask as not sure how long it will last,etc.
    I still can't believe what fools the Pres and VP looks when the PM of Japan was here and they were wearing double masks.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    I was reading some stuff about the Ron DeSantis deal and thought what one article had was real interesting:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Fauci,
    the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, have suggested that people wear a mask even after being completely vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, likewise known as the novel coronavirus, which causes COVID-19.
    The CDC advises that Americans who have been fully vaccinated to “keep taking precautions—like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces—in public places until we know more.”
    People who are completely vaccinated shouldn’t go to large gatherings or visit indoors without a mask with people who are at risk of developing critical symptoms from the CCP virus.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I was reading some stuff about the Ron DeSantis deal and thought what one article had was real interesting:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Fauci,
    the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, have suggested that people wear a mask even after being completely vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, likewise known as the novel coronavirus, which causes COVID-19.
    The CDC advises that Americans who have been fully vaccinated to “keep taking precautions—like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces—in public places until we know more.”
    People who are completely vaccinated shouldn’t go to large gatherings or visit indoors without a mask with people who are at risk of developing critical symptoms from the CCP virus.
    This kinda takes away the motivation to get vaccinated.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

And for the Kirks of the world, our legislature asserted the authority to end any existing emergency decree as well as require consultation with the legislature within 60 days of any future ones as well as overriding the governor's veto of said legislation - and then they considered the numbers and decided to stand pat on the procedures the governor had implemented. Not the mindless knee-jerk you anticipated

I personally would have liked to see them lift the mask mandate, but I am reasonably satisfied that my representatives are at least paying attention
    I live in Marion County, so masks aren't going away anytime soon.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Has anyone seen this yet? According to the article twitter has suspended at least one person who posted it. IDK how true that is. I'm going to try and read in the morning.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Has anyone seen this yet? According to the article twitter has suspended at least one person who posted it. IDK how true that is. I'm going to try and read in the morning.

You mean the one three before your post? LOL

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What many of us have said for a long time...

Ff
    But Kirk says we are liars if we say masks cause problems. This is obviously fake.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Geez, what I do?

1. I criticized the General Assembly for being silly by posting photos of guns and Constitutions instead of sitting down and making written arguments to the President of the Senate or the Speaker of the House to have Gov. Holcomb call the General Assembly into session. We got more photos of guns and Constitutions.

2. The mask mandate was lifted. It is up to the counties where, I believe, it should have remained. In fact Tippecanoe County and the City of Lafayette have dropped their mask mandate for most government properties as more and more people get vaccinated.

Once herd immunity is achieved there is little reason for the mask until the next pandemic.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    But Kirk says we are liars if we say masks cause problems. This is obviously fake.
    No I don't.

I say the human body is a helicopter, one little thing out of whack can cause a wreck, and if there is a problem then you need to talk to a medical doctor but it is likely not the mask but the anxiety that the mask causes. If there is a health problem, use medical science, not politics, to solve the problem.

Top Bottom