• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My question was

The only thing Young disagrees with you on is masking kids?

People buy into fear. Ds are not the only ones that are afraid of :poop:
    C’mon man. It’s a joke. I called Todd Young a D, you know. Not D for Democrat. D as in the dangly thing between males’ legs.

And. In that sense, not all D’s are afraid of ****. I mean. Not that there’s anything wrong with that if you’re into it. :):

Rhetorical “you” of course.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    C’mon man. It’s a joke. I called Todd Young a D, you know. Not D for Democrat. D as in the dangly thing between males’ legs.

And. In that sense, not all D’s are afraid of ****. I mean. Not that there’s anything wrong with that if you’re into it. :):

Rhetorical “you” of course.
    Guess, I'm tired this morning. Dogs had me up at 2AM and couldn't fall back to sleep for over an hour. :p

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I’m so glad my kids and I live in a red state. Most likely won’t have to worry about them wearing masks for a while, especially locally.

I’m not going to criticize people who want to wear them in public, never know why they do. As someone who might need a kidney transplant in my life due to kidney disease (luckily still stage 3 currently), I understand why some might wear them due to anti rejection drugs weakening their immune system. I can even see kids of those parents wearing them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They weren't wrong, though. They were 100% correct that they could use masks to control the sheeple. The Science never mattered.

Yep, has never been anything other than a experiment in public control. Ask yourself this, before COVID, how many times were you forced to wear a mask? Forced, not voluntary. For me it was NEVER. What changed? COVID is not that different from the standard flu when it comes to transmission. I never had to wear a mask at the doctor's office except on a voluntary basis if I was really sick and coughing and sneezing up stuff. What absolute garbage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m so glad my kids and I live in a red state. Most likely won’t have to worry about them wearing masks for a while, especially locally.

I’m not going to criticize people who want to wear them in public, never know why they do. As someone who might need a kidney transplant in my life due to kidney disease (luckily still stage 3 currently), I understand why some might wear them due to anti rejection drugs weakening their immune system. I can even see kids of those parents wearing them.
    Eh. Holcomb is governor still and so all bets are off.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    If he uses that pepper spray, any right minded victim would drop him with a bollet.
    I'm not unholstering for an elderly lunatic with pepper spray. If he legitimately looks to be threatening someone, if I needed to get involved I'd probably just tackle or restrain him. Dude looks like a stiff breeze would knock him over.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hello 911 what is your emergency?

Uh, there’s some crazy old man in Costco who just assaulted me, he’s also threatening me and others with pepper spray.

Sir, we’re very busy. He’ll probably be gone by the time an officer can get there.

Uh wait. Don’t hang up. I think he’s a Republican.

Did you say a Republican? Is he wearing a Red hat? Did he say this is MAGA country? We’ll send an officer right away!

Eh. Sometimes you have to play the game to get service. :dunno:

Top Bottom