• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Masks. No. The insanity of it all. Wear it until seated at your table then you don't need it. Wear it to protect others. Wear one mask. Wear two mask. Wear a mask while in enclosed space but you don't need to wear a mask while inside an enclosed space outdoors (remember the tents with heaters and no windows set up 'outside' restaurants?). If masks work, we don't need vaccines. If vaccines work, we don't need mask. If 6ft. distancing worked, we don't need masks or vaccines. **** these power hungry people with their mental gymnastics mask edicts.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Funny story...

There's still a few die hard maskers where I work. A few months ago, they started raising hell because the masks that they were being given were expired according to the date on the box. No problem, they started getting masks that had no expiration date on them and the maskers were happy. The boxes of masks that had no expiration date are a full year older than the masks with the expiration date.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Funny story...

There's still a few die hard maskers where I work. A few months ago, they started raising hell because the masks that they were being given were expired according to the date on the box. No problem, they started getting masks that had no expiration date on them and the maskers were happy. The boxes of masks that had no expiration date are a full year older than the masks with the expiration date.
    They must be getting good masks then if they even have an expiration date. Are they individually sealed in plastic?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

What's the context on this? Is this something he was caught saying before the pandemic? Seems not likely. Probably more of a recent thing. But not a lot of context given.

But, if this is a recent statement, he's now freely stating what he would have been deplatformed and dehuman'd for saying just a couple of years ago. These people need to be mocked and ridiculed as publicly, openly as possible.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What's the context on this? Is this something he was caught saying before the pandemic? Seems not likely. Probably more of a recent thing. But not a lot of context given.

But, if this is a recent statement, he's now freely stating what he would have been deplatformed and dehuman'd for saying just a couple of years ago. These people need to be mocked and ridiculed as publicly, openly as possible.
    I assume it’s a troll being that it was something he firmly believed before the unspecified science (TM) changed.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Short clip taken out of context. Looks he was actually saying that they do not work as well as what he thinks better ventilation would do.

He definitely doesn't sound like he believes masks are all that great though.
    Indoor quality has just not got the level of attention it deserves. Most experts believe that if we make some basic investments in indoor air quality, we can reduce all respiratory infections by 30, 60, even 80 percent. I mean, the notion that you could cut respiratory infections [using masks] — there is no study in the world that shows that masks work that well. So you’re never gonna get the kind of benefit from mandatory year round masking as you would from making substantial improvements in indoor air quality, plus it’s a lot easier to implement as well. So this is an area where we’re doing a lot and trying to encourage people to use the resources they have to make those investments and start really improving ventilation filtration.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Short clip taken out of context. Looks he was actually saying that they do not work as well as what he thinks better ventilation would do.

He definitely doesn't sound like he believes masks are all that great though.
    This actually rings true. Dilution is the cure for many pollutants. Of course that wouldn’t have helped Pfizer and Moderna and the people that got wealthy pushing those shots.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I still won’t be surprised if they don’t ultimately find that mask wearing actually exacerbated sickness (I mean other than mental illness).

Published Mask Study Confirms: the CDC are Master Data Manipulators​

https://covidreason.substack.com/p/published-mask-study-confirms-then
    I read some research probably 1 year plus ago that indicated cloth masks might be detrimental once you had a beginning infection of WuVid because they would increase the viral load by retaining what might be exhaled as well as causing virus mainly in the nose to be inhaled into the lungs and vice versa

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I read some research probably 1 year plus ago that indicated cloth masks might be detrimental once you had a beginning infection of WuVid because they would increase the viral load by retaining what might be exhaled as well as causing virus mainly in the nose to be inhaled into the lungs and vice versa
    I think I read that too.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not scientific proof but the raw data seems to suggest more masks, more illness. It’s better proof of that than the two hairdressers proved masks prevented passing the virus on.

Top Bottom