• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    I believe in my bodies ability to win so I just go everywhere maskless. I don't make a scene if asked I just give a look and walk away while getting my mask out..slowly.. and only if the person asking/demanding is an employee.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Screw these people. What a bunch of morons. If you didn't watch the Desantis video I linked earlier in the thread, he summed it up pretty well. Back when it was thought the the only method of transmission was via bodily fluids, masks were thought to help to prevent spray from saliva and other fluids when talking, coughing, sneezing and such. Made sense at the time. Early on in this scamdemic, we found that the the virus was aerosolized and that was the method of transmission. You breathe it out with every breath when you're infected. The masks do ZERO to prevent this as the virus is way smaller than the weave of the mask can stop. The particles hang in the air and neither masks nor social distancing do a DAMN THING. Wake up people for crying out loud.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I know I'm late to the party...

wtburnette makes a good point that I would like to elaborate on which is what we know now versus what we thought when this whole thing begin. At the beginning, I had no problem with wearing a mask, it's a simple, common sense method of reducing transmission. The only thing I had/have problem with is the mandate. If something is self-evident, it doesn't require compulsion or coercion. The same goes for the vaccine - if its so effective and public has so much confidence in it they wouldn't be able to distribute it fast enough.

However, throughout this entire ordeal the CDC has behaved as if they've never met an American citizen before. You don't mandate to Americans... You sell them on the idea. The mask mandate was branded as critical to the health of those around us but Americans don't give a damn about those around them. If the marketing said something like, "Do it for yourself, do it for your family" then there wouldn't have been all this fervor over it. Likewise, mandating it and criminalizing non-compliance probably killed more people than it saved.

Additionally, now that we know more about the virus and the marginal effectiveness of masks and mandates, it would be logical for the CDC to update their guidance, after all they're the ones who keep screaming 'Follow the science' yet they're ignoring the science and following the politics. Fauci's doubling up on masks was just so much political theater and the opposite of what the science said was necessary. But continuing to mandate masks is one of the ways they're stoking the flames of the artificial crisis for political gain and the science went out the window the day they released it from the lab in Wuhan! (lol get it?)

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Positive side of Holcombs new masking/quarantine rules is that my 2nd grader doesn't need to quarantine due to close contact on Friday at school. Our school decided to start masking up again prior to the rule changes. It's BS that he's dangling the carrot of masking but at least now we don't have to stay at home because of close contact with a positive kid.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Positive side of Holcombs new masking/quarantine rules is that my 2nd grader doesn't need to quarantine due to close contact on Friday at school. Our school decided to start masking up again prior to the rule changes. It's BS that he's dangling the carrot of masking but at least now we don't have to stay at home because of close contact with a positive kid.
    These rules are so convoluted from school to school, and individual school leaderships beliefs vary widely. We wanted local control, we got local control. We’ll see how that turns out.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Here it comes again…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0